+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila V.O. - Waiting for the Passport with the Visa

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noelcezh said:
again again news news.......... sabi ng agent ko di updated and ECAS pero marami daw visa ang irereleased this coming tuesday!!!!!

wala na munang kokontra positive vibes tayong lahat!!!!
That's good news! Hope it's true. Sana lahat tayo magka-visa na very soon ;D

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
quami said:
ano na daw ba status mo sa SRNA? kasi mag 1 year narin since you filed.. and kasi kng wala sila SEC or BET, less hassle yun for you.. ako non, i filed with CRNBC Dec 2008, i got my eligibility to sit for the CRNE May 2009.. just to give you an idea
e2 yung last email na nareciv ko..then wala na nun after this one...i dont get nga their processing...kasi nag upload ako sa website nila ng mga documents...and then nag failed mag upload...i was doing it again sana but the page wasnt there anymore...dko na ulit ma access...last year pa nasend ko na via snail mail yung sa PRC at sa IDP...wala nman update..i dont know if nareceived b nila or wat...

thanks for the reply ha :D

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
natuloy ba yung FB account ng thread na to? if yes ano fb user name..apa add nman

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
gemzurc said:
e2 yung last email na nareciv ko..then wala na nun after this one...i dont get nga their processing...kasi nag upload ako sa website nila ng mga documents...and then nag failed mag upload...i was doing it again sana but the page wasnt there anymore...dko na ulit ma access...last year pa nasend ko na via snail mail yung sa PRC at sa IDP...wala nman update..i dont know if nareceived b nila or wat...

thanks for the reply ha :D
what email? did you try emailing them ba to inquire? sobra tagal dn kasi.. may nakausap naman ako non, sabi nya mabilis lang daw ang SRNA..

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
gemzurc said:
calling all NURSES on board

hello po..me idea b kayo kung san maganda magpa register as a nurse in Canada?

i filed my application sa SRNA ( Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association ) last July 2010...and napakatagal daw pla ng process dun...I was told kasi na pag dun mag apply eh wala ng SEC (British Columbia) or BET (Ontario)...and di daw masyado maselan sa pagbibigay ng eligibility

so while waiting for my SRNA..i was thinking of applying sa CRNBC (regulating body for nurses sa BC) since I'm bound to Vancouver...and matagal din daw sa knila...i just dont know kung san mas mabagal as compared sa SK.

what about CNO? what can you say about that regulating body?

I'm a clinical nurse instructor for 5 years now and I only had less than 2years of practicing as a hospital nurse...Im also have my Masters of Arts in Nursing...i was wondering if it's a plus factor or what...kasi sa BC ata they do not recognize if with MAN ka
with SRNA, based on my cousin's experience who applied early last year, assessment takes 12 to 18 mos to process... ending pinag SEC din sya... i suggest you read the thread for nurses, there are lots of info there which can help you... halos lahat ngayon nag rerequire na ng SEC... even novo scotia na dati daw hindi naman mahirap magbigay ng eligibility, nagpapa SEC na ngayon... i think just this year, the CRNBC even require proof of landing or citizenship before your application gets processed... dun ko lang din sa other thread nabasa yon, i don't know if it is true... madami changes sa processing times and procedures ng mga regulating bodies for nurses sa mga provinces last year and this year... so it is best to consult the website of the province you wish to apply to...

mas important kung saan mo gusto mag settle... dahil you will be required to practice for two years in the province where you will get your initial license from...

if wala ka naman preference, i suggest you apply to CNO... because you have a MAN degree, you will most probably receive eligibility agad... plus mabilis sila mag process... within 6mos usually meron silang feedback on your application, depending on the arrival of your documents... that's just my opinion...

goodluck!

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
quami said:
what email? did you try emailing them ba to inquire? sobra tagal dn kasi.. may nakausap naman ako non, sabi nya mabilis lang daw ang SRNA..
ay sori ha..natuliro ako...

e2 yung email nila sa akin

Dear: MAGANDA (ehem)

We have received your Application for Assessment and there is a copy attached to this email. We have opened a file and begun collecting the documentation.

Your Contact ID # is __________

Applications are assessed in the order received. At the time of assessment, we will send you a checklist showing the documents received and outstanding. We will not answer to status inquiries before the checklist is sent. Please be patient as we have a high volume of applicants.

For more information on the application process, you may wish to visit our website at www.srna.org under Internationally Educated Nurses.

dated yan july 22 of last year

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
canimmigrant said:
with SRNA, based on my cousin's experience who applied early last year, assessment takes 12 to 18 mos to process... ending pinag SEC din sya... i suggest you read the thread for nurses, there are lots of info there which can help you... halos lahat ngayon nag rerequire na ng SEC... even novo scotia na dati daw hindi naman mahirap magbigay ng eligibility, nagpapa SEC na ngayon... i think just this year, the CRNBC even require proof of landing or citizenship before your application gets processed... dun ko lang din sa other thread nabasa yon, i don't know if it is true... madami changes sa processing times and procedures ng mga regulating bodies for nurses sa mga provinces last year and this year... so it is best to consult the website of the province you wish to apply to...

mas important kung saan mo gusto mag settle... dahil you will be required to practice for two years in the province where you will get your initial license from...

if wala ka naman preference, i suggest you apply to CNO... because you have a MAN degree, you will most probably receive eligibility agad... plus mabilis sila mag process... within 6mos usually meron silang feedback on your application, depending on the arrival of your documents... that's just my opinion...

goodluck!
ay thanks so much..i'll check on the other threads...like ko yung sa CNO...just like what you said...thanks much talaga ;D

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)

ay oo nga pla...my agent called few minutes ago...our visa arrived sa CIC main office manila at 2:30 pm...

YEHEY! gan ito pla feeling...mixed...pero more on hindi pa nag si sink in sa akin...

tomorrow or sunday we will pick it up...

parating na din yung sa inyo...keep the faith :D

God, thank you for the blessings
you have bestowed upon me today.
Help me share your generosity and love
with those I meet.

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
gemzurc said:
Hello sis...Wala pa din visa eh..how about you? Naka agency kb? Ako CIC Manila..CIC manila kc have this rep na Hindi agad nag iinform na nanjan na visa...itinataon daw nila sa visa party...but I hope not in my case...
Nope..wla akong agency. Same with you wla pa den visa nmin. I've tried to track with DHL but to no avail it says no record found...hayyy.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
gemzurc said:

ay oo nga pla...my agent called few minutes ago...our visa arrived sa CIC main office manila at 2:30 pm...

YEHEY! gan ito pla feeling...mixed...pero more on hindi pa nag si sink in sa akin...

with those I meet.

yep! i agree with canimmigrant.. apply for registration where you wanna settle.. anyway, you have a visa naman na diba.. so even if they require you to undergo SEC or BET, at least you're already there in Canada. usually kasi ang problem ng most IENs with SEC or BET is wala pa sila visa to go to Canada so hindi pa sila makapunta don to take the exam..

good luck!

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
ndpadin said:
Nope..wla akong agency. Same with you wla pa den visa nmin. I've tried to track with DHL but to no avail it says no record found...hayyy.
sis read my post above.. ;D

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
gemzurc said:

with those I meet.

Hi gemzurc..

Hopefully sunod na kami...pag nakuha mo na would you mind to share the date of issuance and the date they sent via DHL. :)

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
quami said:
yep! i agree with canimmigrant.. apply for registration where you wanna settle.. anyway, you have a visa naman na diba.. so even if they require you to undergo SEC or BET, at least you're already there in Canada. usually kasi ang problem ng most IENs with SEC or BET is wala pa sila visa to go to Canada so hindi pa sila makapunta don to take the exam..

good luck!
oo nga nman...tsaka ang mahal pla sa CNO cad6++...kailangan ko mag isip ng mabuti...pero yung sa SK ifa follow up ko din sayang ang binayad ko

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
gemzurc said:
sis read my post above.. ;D
ay oo nga pla nag back thread kc ako block yung website na ito sa server sa office...hayyyy...CONGRATS. :)

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
ndpadin said:
ay oo nga pla nag back thread kc ako block yung website na ito sa server sa office...hayyyy...CONGRATS. :)
expect yours nyan...dadating na din yan batchmate...where pla kau sa canada punta?