Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
MSF po VO sa PPR namin... Akala ko si FES pa rin kasi sya ung nasa AOR namin before. Parating na yan. Wait lang natin... Nakakasabik pala pag nasa ganitong part na. ;D ;D

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangong said:
@ icko and big mike, sino po mga VOs nyo sa PPR? NBM po yung sa kin at halos sabay tayo ng PPR. sana may update na rin kami hhehehe
MRU na now.. dati FES eh. lapit na din yan.

ickodothy said:
malapit na BM.. ;D kami din exactly 10 days ngaun since mareceive ng CEM PPs namin according sa LBC. It was received by Nestor Tubala daw. Same person who received our RPRF before... ask ko lang, nakapag register ka na ba for COA and CIIP?..
Nestor Tubala din nagreceive nung sa amin. nakapagregister na kami sa CIIP lang. ung COA baka di na. wait lang dating visa then PDOS naman. Check na din ako mga flight details, fares, etc.. Feb 17-19 merong travel expo sa SMX lapit MOA dun kami tingin ng mga tickets & other flight details.

bm

julesderick

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
ickodothy said:
good evening guys!

we're still waiting for our PP w/ visa. just want to ask kung napalitan yung address niyo sa e-cas? yung nakalagay na yung place na pupuntahan niyo sa canada. (yung nilagay sa form)
sa E-cas kasi namin:
your current home address : Missisauga, Ontario, Canada
It was just weird to see a different address, is it normal or is there something wrong? :-\
we're just curious if this also happened to anybody...thanks! :D
my address re appeared pero napalitan din address... from doha qatar to surrey bc canada... sabi sa ibang forums it means natatakan na daw yung passport... hoping tama sila :) God bless

jabba_83

Apr 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys may tanong ako...bakit nung nag register ako ng CIIP sabi sa reply eh sa 2nd quarter pa sched namin?pano sa inyo guys? kala ko pa naman anytime pwede haha tnx tnx ;D ;D ;D

vpct

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
August 3, 2011
Med's Done....
August 26, 2011
Passport Req..
February 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 15, 2012
reserved a flight na for toronto kahit wala pa yung stamped passport. someone said may discount din ang mga first time immigrants doon sa travel tax na worth P1,620 basta may tatak yung visa after attending PDOS. totoo po ba ito?

vpct

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
August 3, 2011
Med's Done....
August 26, 2011
Passport Req..
February 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 15, 2012
ickodothy said:
good evening guys!

we're still waiting for our PP w/ visa. just want to ask kung napalitan yung address niyo sa e-cas? yung nakalagay na yung place na pupuntahan niyo sa canada. (yung nilagay sa form)
sa E-cas kasi namin:
your current home address : Missisauga, Ontario, Canada
It was just weird to see a different address, is it normal or is there something wrong? :-\
we're just curious if this also happened to anybody...thanks! :D
you're bound rin for Mississauga, same here! when did you submit your passport? ours kasi was received last feb7 per wala naman change in our e-cas, in process pa rin

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?

SAMGAB

Oct 12, 2011
to vcpt,how much po ang nakuha nyong airfare going to toronto?we're also bound to toronto?anong month din po pla ang nakuha nyo?tnx so much in advance.

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh btw got our visas last friday Feb 17.. nasend namin PP last Feb 6

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys patanong naman sa mga agency nyo kung mgkano rates nyo now? return tickets for calgary if meron sa inyo going don. ty!

bm

vpct

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
August 3, 2011
Med's Done....
August 26, 2011
Passport Req..
February 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 15, 2012
SAMGAB said:
to vcpt,how much po ang nakuha nyong airfare going to toronto?we're also bound to toronto?anong month din po pla ang nakuha nyo?tnx so much in advance.
740USD/person cathay airways, one stopover in HK. alis namin july. mura na yun kasi if you check sa cathay airways website one-way fare for adult is 1,200USD for economy class. yun na kasi ang pinakamura cause some travel agencies quoted for 890USD for cathay and 870USD for eva air.
ikaw, when plan niyo umalis? i reserved with a travel agency during the travel expo pero i asked same pa rin naman daw rates nila for first time immigrants kahit hindi during the expo. if you want, PM me so i can give you the contact number of the travel agency. you just need to pay 100USD per person as reservation. they need the stamped passport with immigrant visa to confirm the ticket as well as the discounted rate kasi

Marvz00

Dec 9, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
TORONTO
Guys, never lose faith in HIM....
here's a great story..

Me: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad
... ... ... ...
God: I promise

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

God: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

God: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

M-jay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Big Mike said:
Hi guys patanong naman sa mga agency nyo kung mgkano rates nyo now? return tickets for calgary if meron sa inyo going don. ty!

bm
pls check this: calgary bound din kmi... 618 dollars bigay nila sa amin: if walang connecting flight to calgary from vancouver on the same day, nagbibigay sila ng free hotel stay, hatid sundo din daw thats from the airlines...my friend has experienced this..they got from this agency.. i know them personally din.. magpa quote lang kyo & try to compare it with others:

Marlyn V. Diaz
TRIODAN TRAVEL & TOURS
Discovery Plaza 1674 Mabini Stret
Malate Manila Philippines
Tel: (632) 5242630/5364228/5227445
Telefax:( 632) 4501523
Mobile: (63) 9185351095/09172775722
Pldt (632)5463069
Email Address: triodan_travel @ yahoo.com.ph
marlyn3210 @ yahoo.com

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M-jay said:
pls check this: calgary bound din kmi... 618 dollars bigay nila sa amin: if walang connecting flight to calgary from vancouver on the same day, nagbibigay sila ng free hotel stay, hatid sundo din daw thats from the airlines...my friend has experienced this..they got from this agency.. i know them personally din.. magpa quote lang kyo & try to compare it with others:

Marlyn V. Diaz
TRIODAN TRAVEL & TOURS
Discovery Plaza 1674 Mabini Stret
Malate Manila Philippines
Tel: (632) 5242630/5364228/5227445
Telefax:( 632) 4501523
Mobile: (63) 9185351095/09172775722
Pldt (632)5463069
Email Address: triodan_travel @ yahoo.com.ph
marlyn3210 @ yahoo.com
m-jay!!! bilis mo a. natangap mo na passport mo? kami di pa. san ka sa Calgary?

BM - thanks sa mga PMs ha. appreciate it!