may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
piscesmd said:
Hello forum friends. Congatulatins sa lahat ng nag DM at naka receive na ng VISA finally. . . . I plan to land by September (still considering Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver). I want to keep in touch with anyone of you who planning to land by Septemeber or October. Hope to hear from you. . . Thanks.
im sis of kate , iam also a doctor , ask ko lang wat courier nagdeliver and did the courier called before nila deliver yun passport w/ visa. decision made na rin ako july 11/11. as soon as i received my visa, im planning to leave this october. ill keep in touch . ok tnx and congratulations again.

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
nakaka-praning....lagi ako check ng ECAS ko....hahahaha!

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
HOP said:
Guys, I would like to ask about airlines. which is better, is it PAL, Cathay or Air Canada? Thanks in advance for you inputs.
If you want convenience, less stress and hassle (both on the ground at the airport/Terminal 2 -- 'cause Terminal 2 is better than Terminal 1 in almost all aspects -- and on air, as long as hindi sya late lol), and no unnecessary layovers, PAL po even if it might cost more. =) Choose lang siguro a Boeing flight since those planes are new with individual inflight entertainment system in each seat if that's important to you. I read before it leaves on certain weekdays. I rode one of these of PAL but to a non-Canadian destination and it's pretty good, even the service. But also be aware that PAL can change planes to Airbus out of the blue before departure (so I was told) so there goes your individual inflight entertainment system too.

I'd recommend PAL best for families travelling with kids, or preggy passenger since straight nga to Vancouver, no layover/stopover and having to get off and on planes and walking or having to take a train from one gate to another which might be located quite at the far end pa pala ng some humonguos airport/terminal.... Hassle yun especially when you have kids in tow plus lots of carryons and worrying about whether or not you'd make it to board your connecting flight lalo na if medyo na-late ang arrival ni first flight,.. haha.. Food for thought.hehe.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
rhmanalili said:
nakaka-praning....lagi ako check ng ECAS ko....hahahaha!
to all those toronto and vancouver bound immigs pls check availability of jobs. my sister ( 10 yrs in vancouver already) txted me that jobs in vancouver and toronto are scarce nowadays. A friend of hers who landed in vancouve last april is planning to transfer in Edmonton. There are plenty of survival jobs here wag lang tayo maarte and mamili. BUT.... there are plenty of jobs here but not all of them will immediately hire you.... My family and I landed last June 19 and until now i keep on sending my resumes to the hospitals who needs health care aides or nursing attendants and so far wala pang sumasagot. Instead of waiting and not doing anything my wife and I applied on jobs in the malls, supermarkets and coffee shops. so far so good magstart na ako sa tuesday and so is my wife pero im still waiting sa mga hospitals na inaplayan ko since yun ang priority job ko talaga.

please check job availability sa lugar na pupuntahan ninyo .... goodluck.

CATSFERD

Aug 3, 2010
ysabelle said:
thanks for updating ma'am shersta :)

congrats sa lahat ng nag-DM and to those who already got their visas.

congrats din sa mga pre-Jun 2010 na nakareceive ng MR!!!!!!

sana this week or next week kami naman ;)
hi guys paki red po sa timeline ko PPSENT 6-31-11, visa recieved 6-20-11, schedule of flight august 22, 2011
tnx

CATSFERD

mameeh2

Jul 7, 2011
JigJig said:
Hi Yoj, HOP, mameeh2 and sa mga nag DM last week, nakuha nyo na ba yung visa? ::) nakaka-temp mag resign na talaga hehehehe
Hi jigjig,
Wala pa din, post ko dito pag meron na... mag update tayo ha...
Thanks!

ysabelle

Apr 25, 2011
CATSFERD said:
hi guys paki red po sa timeline ko PPSENT 6-31-11, visa recieved 6-20-11, schedule of flight august 22, 2011
tnx

CATSFERD
hello catsferd. good luck!!!! btw, when po ang visa validity nyo and san po kau sa canada?

mameeh2

Jul 7, 2011
HOP said:
Hello, are you going to calgary, right? airspace give me a quotation from manila to calgary for only 653 but im from cebu. the price fare is high if from cebu. its 889.
Hi HOP,
Calgary din kami... may website ka ba or contact number ng airspace? Pwede mahingi?
Anong date pala yung na quote sa'yo and anong airline?
Thanks!

ysabelle

Apr 25, 2011
mameeh2 said:
Hi HOP,
Calgary din kami... may website ka ba or contact number ng airspace? Pwede mahingi?
Anong date pala yung na quote sa'yo and anong airline?
Thanks!
saan po kayo sa calgary? dami din pala tayo na dun ang destination, hope to meet all of you :)

mameeh2

Jul 7, 2011
ysabelle said:
saan po kayo sa calgary? dami din pala tayo na dun ang destination, hope to meet all of you :)
Hi ysabelle,
Baka NE kami... Kayo saan? Kasama ka ba sa fb ng calgarians?
Thanks!

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
This is so true Rene. I have also been forewarned. Best scenrio is to get a job interview scheduled even before arriving. Job hunting is a job in itself.

Rene_8000 said:
to all those toronto and vancouver bound immigs pls check availability of jobs. my sister ( 10 yrs in vancouver already) txted me that jobs in vancouver and toronto are scarce nowadays. A friend of hers who landed in vancouve last april is planning to transfer in Edmonton. There are plenty of survival jobs here wag lang tayo maarte and mamili. BUT.... there are plenty of jobs here but not all of them will immediately hire you.... My family and I landed last June 19 and until now i keep on sending my resumes to the hospitals who needs health care aides or nursing attendants and so far wala pang sumasagot. Instead of waiting and not doing anything my wife and I applied on jobs in the malls, supermarkets and coffee shops. so far so good magstart na ako sa tuesday and so is my wife pero im still waiting sa mga hospitals na inaplayan ko since yun ang priority job ko talaga.

please check job availability sa lugar na pupuntahan ninyo .... goodluck.

ysabelle

Apr 25, 2011
mameeh2 said:
Hi ysabelle,
Thanks!
SE naman po kami. yap, kasali na po me sa Pinoy Calgarians, yung daughter ko ang profile pic ko :) sino kayo dun?

marshe22

Jun 18, 2011
hello po! i still don't have with me yung visa though last week pa din ako nag-DM. i called my agent last thurs and wala pa rin daw dun. I have this feeling na kahit asa kanila na yung visa di pa rin nila marerelease sa kin coz they are still going to wait for my agent na nasa canada ngayon at nagssummer vacation daw. sadly, sa 29 or 30 pa next consultation. i still can't move on. i don't have a choice. :( :( :(

marshe22

Jun 18, 2011
mameeh2 said:
Hi ysabelle,
Thanks!

Hi mameeh2! im also bound to alberta. can i join your fb group account? i would love to know and meet all of you.

thanks in advance! ;) ;) ;)

Apr 30, 2011
Guys!I've been following this forum for quite sometime.If you could add me sa list.DM me last july 4.still no visa yet.Is there anybody who knows what no.we can call to follw-up our visa sa DHL.Thanks so much