+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila V.O. - Waiting for the Passport with the Visa

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
snakeyes2010 said:
poy, we're paddling on the same canoe, I resigned last year and i thought it was just a smooth sailing for us, i extend my patience nalng. I know its Gods plan.
Pwede bang mag-file ng moral damages? ;D Ok lang mag-antay under normal circumstances eh, pero since affected na buhay ko because of my wrong assumption, it becomes more depressing...

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
Pipoy said:
Pwede bang mag-file ng moral damages? ;D Ok lang mag-antay under normal circumstances eh, pero since affected na buhay ko because of my wrong assumption, it becomes more depressing...
:D i think you need to do something while waiting to divert your mind. hehe, just like me doing some culinary arts with my wife, far from my profession as a nurse for 5 years in ICU, hehehe.

Depressing talaga, dont mind it seriously, I know they will grant that in Gods perfect time. Lets pray, pray pray.

virgiemaricel

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2005
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
Tagal ko nang di nakavisit dito. Kokonti pa rin pala ang nabigyan ng visa. Napansin ko lang, yung nabigyan na, mga 6 months pa ang remaining before mag-expire ang visa nila. So for those still waiting, don't lose hope. But it would be better if you prepare for the worse, baka kasi ilang months na lang ang remaining until you get your visa. Gosh, nakakatoxic. And also, don't resign from work until you are holding your visa na. I resigned a month after I got hold of our visas. Still working though until end of April. 2nd week of May ang flight namin. Mahirap din kung working pa rin. No time to prepare. Ang mga gamit namin, nasa kahon na. Ganun lang, nasa kahon lang pero hindi pa nakaayos. Hayz.

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
snakeyes2010 said:
:D i think you need to do something while waiting to divert your mind. hehe, just like me doing some culinary arts with my wife, far from my profession as a nurse for 5 years in ICU, hehehe.

Depressing talaga, dont mind it seriously, I know they will grant that in Gods perfect time. Lets pray, pray pray.
Done with Culinary work nadin. M not minding it seriously. i know naman na its beyond our control na and life here in the Philippines has to go on. Ang akin lang nakakahinayang. Hopefully I will be busy with work, bt the financial impact of my wrong decision bothers me.

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Pipoy said:
Done with Culinary work nadin. M not minding it seriously. i know naman na its beyond our control na and life here in the Philippines has to go on. Ang akin lang nakakahinayang. Hopefully I will be busy with work, bt the financial impact of my wrong decision bothers me.
In accounting, this is what we call opportunity cost.

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
virgiemaricel said:
Tagal ko nang di nakavisit dito. Kokonti pa rin pala ang nabigyan ng visa. Napansin ko lang, yung nabigyan na, mga 6 months pa ang remaining before mag-expire ang visa nila. So for those still waiting, don't lose hope. But it would be better if you prepare for the worse, baka kasi ilang months na lang ang remaining until you get your visa. Gosh, nakakatoxic. And also, don't resign from work until you are holding your visa na. I resigned a month after I got hold of our visas. Still working though until end of April. 2nd week of May ang flight namin. Mahirap din kung working pa rin. No time to prepare. Ang mga gamit namin, nasa kahon na. Ganun lang, nasa kahon lang pero hindi pa nakaayos. Hayz.
i can relate to you.. our flight to YVR is on the 27th April and my last day of work is on the 22nd nman. So barely 5 days to focus on the things about moving out.. nasa kahon na rin mga gamit ng wife ko and her stuffs pero di pa ayos. Yung saken naman wala pa talagang nasisimulan. Medyo nafe-feel ko na yung pressure sa pag-alis ngayon, unlike nung nag-aantay ng visa.

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
it's another new monday again.....i hope and pray that all of us from the maroon team will get our visa's this week.... :) :) :)

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
Lionheart said:
it's another new monday again.....i hope and pray that all of us from the maroon team will get our visa's this week.... :) :) :)
yeh, its another day of agony again, wheeeew. LORD its your will. GOD bless everyone!!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
hello people,

we've been waiting for so long na tlga, buti na lng di pa tau nawawalan ng bait ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

papunta na tayo sa HOLY WEEK, let's offer the agony of waiting to Lord, if this is a way of partaking in HIS passion, then so be it, coz for sure, we will share in the glory of HIS resurrection ;) ;) ;) let's keep on praying, hoping and trusting that this long wait will come to an end sooooon.

mahaba man ang prosisyon................sa simbahan din ang tuloy 8)

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
snakeyes2010 said:
kate, how could I join to your list? hehehe
snakeyes2010 and losing hope, the list is for those who already submitted their passports to the VO... there is a separate thread created by gandasia (i think) for those waiting for their passport requests... i understand your anxiety, waiting is almost always nerve wracking... do send an email and inquire about your situation... also to make the VO aware of how close your medical's anniversaries are, which is usually the visa validity dates that the VO follows...

i'm just wondering, did you have any problems with your medicals? we had one blogger here who got their visas less than two months before their visa validity dates... unfortunately he was a mushroom blogger... sumulpot bigla at nawala na din ng ganun ganon na lang haha!... usually kasi sa medicals na de-delay ang release ng PPR... or sometimes, basta lang talaga...

i have spoken with a former canadian visa officer... she said that the VO has always had quotas and priority NOCs... they get instructions on who and when to process from the minister chuva... it is only with the new scheme na nalalaman natin ang priority, tapos yung wala sa list ni hindi pwede mag apply... dati basta pasok ka sa point system, chika ka to apply kahit di naman nila need ang expertise mo... she said that visa release towards the end of the year is slower compared to the start of the year... dati pa yon... some 10 years ago yata sya visa officer... so ngayon, dahil na sobrahan sila last year ng dami ng immigrants, the VO has this visa staggering going on... isa tayo sa mga tinamaan non... so we need to be patient lang talaga and start preparing... sabi nya pag visa releasing na lang, ok na yon almost all the time...

so to everyone here, let's remain hopeful... wala tayong magagawa... we had been instructed not to make plans of leaving until we are in possession of our visas... hindi lang specific ang CEM... sa US INS kasi as in naka specify not to quit your job, sell your properties etc. etc... although i share the sentiments of those who have wrongly anticipated the visa waiting time, it has been done... it is best to just move forward and stay positive... sayang ang energy, that's what i always say...

mag update sana ako ng list ulit bukas :) hay!

i wish everyone well... mimi, ano sabi ni bolang kristal?

L

losing hope

mimi0713 said:
hello people,

we've been waiting for so long na tlga, buti na lng di pa tau nawawalan ng bait ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

papunta na tayo sa HOLY WEEK, let's offer the agony of waiting to Lord, if this is a way of partaking in HIS passion, then so be it, coz for sure, we will share in the glory of HIS resurrection ;) ;) ;) let's keep on praying, hoping and trusting that this long wait will come to an end sooooon.

mahaba man ang prosisyon................sa simbahan din ang tuloy 8)

Buti nga po kau pagbalik nlang ng passport ang hinihintay niyo...kami....huhuhu...5months of waiting.... Still no PPR.

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
losing hope said:
Buti nga po kau pagbalik nlang ng passport ang hinihintay niyo...kami....huhuhu...5months of waiting.... Still no PPR.
I got surprised when I got my PPR within a month after taking the medical exam. Kaya siguro binawian ako ng PPR kaya baka tumagal. Hehe. Padating na yan PPR nyo, don't worry

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
question, pwede mag land direct sa toronto hindi ba? ::)

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
pwede...bakit hindi

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
rslcanada said:
pwede...bakit hindi
thanks rslcanada... sabi ko nga... kaso yung friend ko na umattend ng CIIP seminar, sabi daw sa kanila sa vancouver lahat ang port of entry ng mga immigrants... i think my friend misunderstood the speaker... ;D