+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Tread for English Speakers - join here!

Pauluz

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
25 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
10 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Oct 2013 (DM Status)
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
toughgirl said:
Yup, cem sent me the form together with the passport and copr. Nagtaka pa nga ako kung bakit may vaccination form. I have no idea kung pede mo irequest sa cem, maybe you can email them about it. Wala kase ako scanner dito, pede ko send sayo yung form. May blank page pako kase pinaphotocopy ko ng madami.
Hi Guys, sorry for this note but please try to post in english. Our non-Filipino speaking brethren might find some of the stuff you posted useful.

Irisgirl

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
toughgirl said:
Yup, cem sent me the form together with the passport and copr. Nagtaka pa nga ako kung bakit may vaccination form. I have no idea kung pede mo irequest sa cem, maybe you can email them about it. Wala kase ako scanner dito, pede ko send sayo yung form. May blank page pako kase pinaphotocopy ko ng madami.

I wont have time if i wait for the form that is included in the visa... I need to find the form and have it signed and certified by my peads. We are really on a tight tight schedule that's why i need to do it ahead. Thank you sis... Praying for your daughter's papers to be finalized. Btw, how many vaccines are there in the form? Can i have a list? Thanks much.

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Pauluz said:
Hi Guys, sorry for this note but please try to post in english. Our non-Filipino speaking brethren might find some of the stuff you posted useful.
Noted! I forgot I'm in English speakers thread.

Irisgirl

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
toughgirl said:

Is this the same form? http://download641.mediafire.com/1t5we3wx32ug/j3i3nnfngiczfcr/immunization.pdf

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Irisgirl said:
I wont have time if i wait for the form that is included in the visa... I need to find the form and have it signed and certified by my peads. We are really on a tight tight schedule that's why i need to do it ahead. Thank you sis... Praying for your daughter's papers to be finalized. Btw, how many vaccines are there in the form? Can i have a list? Thanks much.
It's just one page with the title 'immunization record-children under 16 years of age'. It is an excel form, there are 10 type of vaccines primary/booster listed on it. Your pediatrician needs to indicate which vaccines your baby received then name of the doctor, professional designation,address and signature.

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Irisgirl said:
Is this the same form? http://download641.mediafire.com/1t5we3wx32ug/j3i3nnfngiczfcr/immunization.pdf
Yes, that's the form i was talking about. ;)

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
DaveSav said:
And the fun continues....

Just got an email from them that they need a Lebanon Security Certificate from us. The same one we already sent in, with an English translation bought and paid for. Took us 3 months to get it. :(
I emailed them back, I hope they can find it......not very confident right now. They did find our medical after we emailed them a 2nd time so hopefully that's a sign of things to come.
Is this because it was passed the 3 month rule?
What did they ask from you during the PPR?

My husband's Saudi PC was way over 3 months too when he got it before leaving the country, but he was never back since then. I'm wondering if they might ask for it again. :eek:

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Irisgirl said:
Ok thanks sis. Will print this first thing in the morning! :)
Goodluck Irisgirl! I bet you are now rushing to finish everything you need to do before your flight. I wish you and your kiddo all the best. It's fun traveling with a toddler. They put me to the last seat cause my girl was going crazy with the long flight.lol God bless!

Pauluz

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
25 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
10 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Oct 2013 (DM Status)
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
toughgirl said:
Noted! I forgot I'm in English speakers thread.
no worries kabayan (hmm. fellow countryman)

DaveSav

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
8/8/2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
8/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
28-11-2013
Iay said:
Is this because it was passed the 3 month rule?
What did they ask from you during the PPR?

My husband's Saudi PC was way over 3 months too when he got it before leaving the country, but he was never back since then. I'm wondering if they might ask for it again. :eek:
I think they either lost it or whoever opened the package didn't mark it as received, hopefully the latter. With the PPR we needed to do some additional medical tests. an updated personal history and the Singapore and Lebanon police clearances.

When i called the hotline in Canada they said that as long as the police clearance is valid when CIC first receives your application it shouldn't expire. I really hope it's not lost as this will add of least another 3 months onto the process and the medical will expire by the time we receive another Lebanon police clearance

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

Irisgirl

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
toughgirl said:
Goodluck Irisgirl! I bet you are now rushing to finish everything you need to do before your flight. I wish you and your kiddo all the best. It's fun traveling with a toddler. They put me to the last seat cause my girl was going crazy with the long flight.lol God bless!

Yah i am looking forward to that flight! Hahahaha... I know my daughter will go crazy too! What airlines were u in?... I need all the luck i can get!! Hahaha. Haven't been sleeping much lately and on the go the whole day.... I just hope i get that visa on hand within the week. Thanks sis. I'll call it a night on my end. Later again....

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
DaveSav said:
I think they either lost it or whoever opened the package didn't mark it as received, hopefully the latter. With the PPR we needed to do some additional medical tests. an updated personal history and the Singapore and Lebanon police clearances.

When i called the hotline in Canada they said that as long as the police clearance is valid when CIC first receives your application it shouldn't expire. I really hope it's not lost as this will add of least another 3 months onto the process and the medical will expire by the time we receive another Lebanon police clearance
Yea I really hope they didn't lose it, such a hassle!
Well, my husband's PC is more than 3 months old when we submitted it, so technically it is not "valid". He hasn't been back to the country since then tho, so hopefully they would see that on his passport.

Your wife did the medical already tho, right? What is the additional med tests that they wanted? Also, did you submit SG police clearance on your initial app? Or they couldn't find it as well?

Sorry for flooding you lots of Qs. I hope you don't mind :D

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Irisgirl said:
Yah i am looking forward to that flight! Hahahaha... I know my daughter will go crazy too! What airlines were u in?... I need all the luck i can get!! Hahaha. Haven't been sleeping much lately and on the go the whole day.... I just hope i get that visa on hand within the week. Thanks sis. I'll call it a night on my end. Later again....
Korean Air - Air Canada. Food was delicious with Korean Air, they ask you what you like.. pork, beef or fish. I was so full cause I ate my girl's food also. lol I just encountered issues in Korea cause I was 7th months pregnant that time, they looked for my doctor's permit and all that. Can you imagine traveling with 2 yrs old and pregnant?! It was tough but I made it! 8)