waived
Passport Req..
july 4 2013 (sent July 8 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Never mind them or what transpired between me and their group. Thanks to one of the Moderators who warned me now to stay away from their group because they really do have the tendency to gang up on other people who just popped out of nowhere.
everyone starts as a nobody here .. as well as if you immigrated to canada .. you'd be nobody .. but if in this simple forum you show how rude you are to everybody who already co existed in this small community would really be hard for you to have friends .. i hope you get it .. if you have a bad day keep it to yourself .. this is a friendly forum to enlighten you in your questions we try to help new applicants on their questions as we are helped by those who was here before us .. but we aint here to listen or feel your bad days we aint friends yet and you didnt seem friendly enough to start .. so maybe rework the image you've shown days ago coz it aint good ..

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
jan 24 2013 (cem received feb 5)
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Earth to marcjd: It takes two to tango! I'm not the only one who made a mistake there! I already made peace with you guys, what about the rest of your group?
i dont know but for sure that thing already had passed away .. and its done we go back to normal everytime if you'd hold a grudge about it then its up to you ..

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
everyone starts as a nobody here .. as well as if you immigrated to canada .. you'd be nobody .. but if in this simple forum you show how rude you are to everybody who already co existed in this small community would really be hard for you to have friends .. i hope you get it .. if you have a bad day keep it to yourself .. this is a friendly forum to enlighten you in your questions we try to help new applicants on their questions as we are helped by those who was here before us .. but we aint here to listen or feel your bad days we aint friends yet and you didnt seem friendly enough to start .. so maybe rework the image you've shown days ago coz it aint good ..
Edited: This is no longer rudeness, this is me being real about how I feel. And I do feel angry for what your group did. I told you guys that if you want to be the better men and women then you should have reacted in a better and matured fashion, not to gang up and make fun of me! Is that what you call righting what's wrong by doing an equally wrong action? Grow up people! You're trying to make yourself look good to other people but you won't fool me. I was warned by another long time forumer here after that initial encounter with Tagum. He said that you guys have a pack mentality since you're thread is a clannish type... Want me to post a screen shot of the forumer's private message for proof?

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
nah .. i know its natural .. would you defend a nobody than a friend or someone you know ?? that why they ganged up on you if you feel it that way .. we here might not personally know each other but talking daily and sharing happy moments would be enough to tell the person behind the other computer is a friend .. my best opinion is try to exist in this forum not hide in this one tread .. not rude but a friendly one .. it's like you are joining a group here you have to be friendly 1st to join .. then when people understand you already then you might be able to pull up some bad days without them reacting bad.. you have friends right ?? i know you know how this works ..

carmie12

May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Edited: This is no longer rudeness, this is me being real about how I feel. And I do feel angry for what your group did. I told you guys that if you want to be the better men and women then you should have reacted in a better and matured fashion, not to gang up and make fun of me! Is that what you call righting what's wrong by doing an equally wrong action? Grow up people! You're trying to make yourself look good to other people but you won't fool me. I was warned by another long time forumer here after that initial encounter with Tagum. He said that you guys have a pack mentality since you're thread is a clannish type... Want me to post a screen shot of the forumer's private message?
Now that's it.... People will hesitate answering your questions now.

@marcjd- We did what we could. On topic now---- My wife was recently approved as sponsor on July 3. Believe me I have gone thru the forum but sorry for asking this.... Manila normally doesn't issue an AOR right and only during PPR would you know that they actually received your papers. Is it okay though to inquire if they received my papers in Manila?

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
nah .. i know its natural .. would you defend a nobody than a friend or someone you know ?? that why they ganged up on you if you feel it that way .. we here might not personally know each other but talking daily and sharing happy moments would be enough to tell the person behind the other computer is a friend .. my best opinion is try to exist in this forum not hide in this one tread .. not rude but a friendly one .. it's like you are joining a group here you have to be friendly 1st to join .. then when people understand you already then you might be able to pull up some bad days without them reacting bad.. you have friends right ?? i know you know how this works ..
I don't think you're getting my message. And you're obviously not helping my thread now because you're trying desperately to justify the wrong actions of your group. Look, I already stopped posting in your thread so do me and my own thread a favor and stay away now.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
it is possible but .. they'd just reply to you that your app is still in the right track .. they'd only reply to you "with some answer" if your app already exceeded the 14 months application timeline ..
from SA to PPR thats 6 months right now .. im not sure how long it would take with yours .. you just need to wait .. it's not a good time to order gcms notes as well since the only update you'd have is its on queue in manila and havent been processed yet ..

if you got SA this july you should wait till about dec - january .. so condition your self now to believe that it would be on those months so you'd not panic over thinking about it .. but there are some cases that papers are finished within 3 months .. it's very rare and dont hope for it ..

if you check the link i have below is a spread sheet .. you can see a december applicant named comraxxx that had his whole application done in 6 months ..

oh yeah forgot to answer the question .. manila doesnt send any aor for applications that they receive ..

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
its not possible to inquire for it .. they'd just reply to you that your app is still in the right track .. they'd only reply to you "with some answer" if your app already exceeded the 14 months application timeline ..
from SA to PPR thats 6 months right now .. im not sure how long it would take with yours .. you just need to wait .. it's not a good time to order gcms notes as well since the only update you'd have is its on queue in manila and havent been processed yet ..

if you got SA this july you should wait till about dec - january .. so condition your self now to believe that it would be on those months so you'd not panic over thinking about it .. but there are some cases that papers are finished within 3 months .. it's very rare and dont hope for it ..

if you check the link i have below is a spread sheet .. you can see a december applicant named comraxxx that had his whole application done in 6 months ..
Darn it marcjd, if you intend to stay in my thread at least start to speak our native language. :-\

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Darn it marcjd, if you intend to stay in my thread at least start to speak our native language. :-\
if they asked me in tagalog would respond the same way but if they asked me in english should be proper to respond on the same language .. :D sometimes i do crossover but i make sure the one reading it understands what im trying to say .. not that good in english but trying to be better i guess by practice :)

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
if they asked me in tagalog would respond the same way but if they asked me in english should be proper to respond on the same language .. :D sometimes i do crossover but i make sure the one reading it understands what im trying to say .. not that good in english but trying to be better i guess by practice :)
Yeah I know that too but no one really asked you in English here, I checked page one and it was in tagalog (eeza's post) but you violated your own rule LOL ;D

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Yeah I know that too but no one really asked you in English here, I checked page one and it was in tagalog but you violated your own rule LOL ;D
:eek: :p :p :p :p :p hahaha .. sorry lol nah its fine hahaha .. 3 years dito parang na ignorante na ko sa tagalog .. well d naman kasi tagalog kinalakihan kong salita .. nagkataon lng sa pinas ako lumaki hahaha ..

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
:eek: :p :p :p :p :p hahaha .. sorry lol nah its fine hahaha .. 3 years dito parang na ignorante na ko sa tagalog .. well d naman kasi tagalog kinalakihan kong salita .. nagkataon lng sa pinas ako lumaki hahaha ..
I grew up watching Sesame Street... I guess I'll make an exception. Just you! 8) Kidding, looks like I have to accommodate English nationals too.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
Blackbriar56 said:
I grew up watching Sesame Street... I guess I'll make an exception. Just you! 8) Kidding, looks like I have to accommodate English nationals too.
well here in canada i've never met a person who would not try to understand bad english .. since almost everybody here is an immigrant in their own ways .. english criticism in manila is really much worst than here in canada ..

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
well here in canada i've never met a person who would not try to understand bad english .. since almost everybody here is an immigrant in their own ways .. english criticism in manila is really much worst than here in canada ..
I wonder who among here said they're bound for Alberta... Because that's where I'm crashing temporarily till I'm financially stable enough to move somewhere less colder. I heard Victoria (British Columbia) doesn't get too cold in the winter...