Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Sinimulan ko itong thread para sa katulad kong baguhan sa proseso ng application na nangangailangan ng tama at wastong patnubay at gabay. Sa mga matagal nang namamalagi dito sa forum at may malawak na kaalaman sa nangyayari sa iba't-ibang problema sa bawat yugto ng application, malugod kong tinatanggap ang inyong kasagutan. Malaya din na magbahagi ang sino man na baguhan sa proseso ng kanilang mga problema.

Ito ang timeline ng aking application:

December 2011 - Unang pinasa ni misis yung papers

March 2012 - RPRF and Landing Fee (90% ng fee yung nabayaran ni misis. Di ko alam kung bakit nagkulang sya.)

June or July 2012 - binalik yung papers kasi daw wala yung Medical. Eh pano ako magpapameds eh di naman ako nakatanggap ng email from CEM?

August 28, 2012 - Medical

September 2012 - Binayaran ni misis yung remaining 10% ng fees for RPRF and Landing Fee

October 2012 - Pinasa ulit ni misis application papers kasama pati yung Medical Result (Ouch malas nakalimutan ko yung date, ask ko wife mamaya)

April 13, 2013 - Nag-Email ang Visa Section ng CEM requesting Passport, NSO papers (Birth, Marriage at AOM), and photocopy of RPRF

April 15, 2013 - Pinasa ko yung Passport, NSO papers at RPRF receipt

May 6, 2013 - Tumawag ang isang Female Representative ng Visa Section ng CEM, ang sabi mag pasa ng update of personal history (Take note sa part na to dahil ang sakop ng update ko is from May of 2010 to May of 2013) at magkahiwalay na receipt ng RPRF at Landing Fee kasi daw di nila alam kung RPRF nga ba yung binayaran ng misis ko o something else. Tinawagan ko misis ko and sinabi ko yung hinihingi ng embassy, sabi nya kakausapin nya yung MP para tulungan kami. Sabi ng MP nag Email sya sa CPC-M regarding the issue. Ang CPC-M naman nag email sa CEM para i-confirm na paid na yung fees.

May 7, 2013 - Pinasa ko yung update sa personal history

June 6, 2013 - Nag Email ang CEM about Canadian Orientation Abroad. Take note, hindi nila binalik sakin yung Passport with Visa (di pa ko aware sa ganitong case until nakita ko itong forum at nabasa ko tong mga pinoy threads lately). Nung panahon na to, nainis ako kasi wala man lang information na binigay kung pano ako a-attend ng walang passport, until eto nga nakita ko tong forum at nalaman kong kapag nagpa-schedule ako ng date para sa seminar, dun ko makikita yung requirements pag wala pa yung passport (Tanga ko pala, Grrrrrr). And so...

July 31, 2013 - Schedule ng COA whole day.

Bago ko makalimutan, kaninang umaga pala tumawag si misis, nag Email yung MP at may kasama nanaman na form para mag update ULIT ng personal history from May 2011 to Present!!! Anak ng Kulani nga naman oh!!! Sa point na to, naisipan kong mag-email dun sa MP (Tanga mode ulit, ngayon ko lang nabasa na bawal palang makipag communicate directly sa MP, pero for the sake of telling the story...). Eto sinabi ko sa MP:

Dear Hon. _____________,

I hope you can forgive me for not even greeting you in this letter for I am greatly distressed by this news that I have to send yet another update on my personal history which, if my wife has failed to notify you, I have already accomplished last 7th of May, 2013. The coverage of that update is from 2010 of May to 2013 of May. On the 6th of June 2013, the embassy notified me ( Please see attachment for details) to attend the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar though I have not received my passport/visa.

If I remembered correctly, the application process at that point is for the embassy to return my passport/visa to my possession prior to attending any seminar. I find this very disturbing because the way I see it, someone within the embassy here in the Philippines just broke that process causing us much inconvenience and delay. With that in mind, I surfed the net for similar stories and cases like mine and what they did to resolve the issue and from there I found the answer. The only thing left to do from my end is (See attachment for details) to secure a schedule for the seminar and present the necessary requirements. Once I have attended the seminar, the embassy would return my passport/visa and then finally, attend a similar seminar required by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas.

Now, if this is not the way to get this issue resolved, please don't hesitate to point me in the right direction. But as for sending another update, I'm not going to do that if it'll add another long processing time (45 days right?) on top of the time that has already elapsed since I updated my personal history which may cause my visa to expire and ultimately send me back to square one of the application process.

Sincerely,

Naalala ko tuloy yung kantang Saan Ako Nagkamali hehehe. Thanks in advance sa mga magbibigay ng kasagutan at opinion. God Bless din po sa inyo.

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Alin ang mas madaling paraan para makasiguro na matatanggap agad ng visa office ang update ng personal history ko? Email, Courier, o sa Drop box?

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Latest news galing kay misis... May friend daw sya na katulad ko na hinihingan ulit ng update sa personal history. Ang sabi ko sa kanya, kausapin nya ulit yung MP namin para ipaalam na meron na akong pinasang update noong May 7, 2013 kaya kung maaari lang eh sana makita nila yun at nang di na kakailanganin pang magpasa ulit. Para na rin malaman namin kung saan napadpad yung pinasa kong update. Ngayong, kung hindi makita, eh di saka lang ako magpapasa ng update.

Sa mga kapwa ko pinoy dito, sagutin nyo naman tong mga bagay na pinopost ko. Parang wala atang may gustong tumulong ah...

carmie12

May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
For your case only... Send what is asked from you no matter how repetitive the requests maybe considering you erroneously submitted an incomplete application package from the start. You don't want them to feel antagonized now after all they at least did their part reviewing your files only to find out it's successively incomplete. Again, right now follow their instructions and see what happens next. Go into respectful rant mode next only after they are overly negligent after you comply with their current instructions.

Meantime, start spending more time going thru the immigration website and then validate your learning with the threads here in the forum.

Hope this helps.

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
carmie12 said:
For your case only... Send what is asked from you no matter how repetitive the requests maybe considering you erroneously submitted an incomplete application package from the start. You don't want them to feel antagonized now after all they at least did their part reviewing your files only to find out it's successively incomplete. Again, right now follow their instructions and see what happens next. Go into respectful rant mode next only after they are overly negligent after you comply with their current instructions.

Meantime, start spending more time going thru the immigration website and then validate your learning with the threads here in the forum.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much Carmie12 :-* Finally, someone noticed this thread. I thought it was about to grow roots and sprout some leaves...

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Hah! I just noticed I received -7 Karma points! I'm very sure that six out of that seven points came from a very vengeful group of people from another thread with a bad case of Crab/Pack Mentality. You know who you are guys, just so you know I gave one for each of you as well! :p :p :p

P.S.

I'll make it a weekly habit to add a negative karma point to your profile if you keep on treating me bad!!!

eeza

May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013,package resent due to no med,24-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
hello.....
iba pa ba yung landing fee sa RPRF?.....
kelan dapat bayaran?

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
eeza said:
hello.....
kelan dapat bayaran?
Yung Landing Fee ay iba sa RPRF. Sa case ko yata, kaya nagbayad ang misis (sponsor ko) ko ng Landing Fee eh dahil siguro sa status ng citizenship nya sa Canada (PR Card holder pa lang sya kasi tapos madalas syang umuwi dito). Binayaran nya yun pagkatapos nyang isubmit yung application papers ko.

P.S.

Hello din!!! :D

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
jan 24 2013 (cem received feb 5)
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
july 4 2013 (sent July 8 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
eeza said:
hello.....
kelan dapat bayaran?
yup .. landing fee is different from "Right for Permanent Residence Fee"(RPRF) such as it is already worded differently should see the difference .. total payment an individual should pay would be 1040 for just a spouse and more if you have kids .. it is better to pay it whole before you send your application so you'd be under complete application package and reduce the risk of getting delays like blackbriar ..

as for blackbriar56 we have time to respond to people who would listen to our advise .. we already told you to follow what cic wants to have and send them immediately .. but seeing how you post on this tread is completely showing that you really dont want to comply with them and is trying to go around things .. yeah you cant wait and let them investigate .. it would probably delay your application further ..than just giving what they want to they can continue on your application .. being hardheaded is a choice .. and if that is your choice we cant do nothing about it ..

for the record .. we really dont care if you give us negative ..we wont be bothered by those negative ..

carmie12

May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Blackbriar56 said:
Hah! I just noticed I received -7 Karma points! I'm very sure that six out of that seven points came from a very vengeful group of people from another thread with a bad case of Crab/Pack Mentality. You know who you are guys, just so you know I gave one for each of you as well! :p :p :p

P.S.

I'll make it a weekly habit to add a negative karma point to your profile if you keep on treating me bad!!!
I'm guessing your mistake was not to read thru the forum first before you posted your comments such that you found offensive at firs instance the replies of other people. This maybe just a forum and people may not actually know each other but if you took time to read their previous post maybe you could have gotten an idea what their personality is like so what maybe offensive to a newbie here may actually be playful sarcasm, joke or even hurtful but realistic encouragement. Now please just pay forward the goodness of other people here who helped you here somehow... There will be off immigration topics from time to time but definitely this kind of posts should not be one of them. Cheers.

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
yup .. landing fee is different from "Right for Permanent Residence Fee"(RPRF) such as it is already worded differently should see the difference .. total payment an individual should pay would be 1040 for just a spouse and more if you have kids .. it is better to pay it whole before you send your application so you'd be under complete application package and reduce the risk of getting delays like blackbriar ..

as for blackbriar56 we have time to respond to people who would listen to our advise .. we already told you to follow what cic wants to have and send them immediately .. but seeing how you post on this tread is completely showing that you really dont want to comply with them and is trying to go around things .. yeah you cant wait and let them investigate .. it would probably delay your application further ..than just giving what they want to they can continue on your application .. being hardheaded is a choice .. and if that is your choice we cant do nothing about it ..

for the record .. we really dont care if you give us negative ..we wont be bothered by those negative ..
Read carefully, its not like I don't want to follow what CIC wants BUT, I want to make sure that this is not some case of my recent update on my personal history that failed to reach their office. And by the way, since when was it wrong to get second opinion from other groups of people? For the record too, if you don't mind me saying, I only intend to add those points to you guys IF (Do you see that big IF?) you and your group continue to treat me bad and indifferently. Shame on you for making fun of my status (Yeah I saw that post you made in response to Tagum's comment).

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
carmie12 said:
I'm guessing your mistake was not to read thru the forum first before you posted your comments such that you found offensive at firs instance the replies of other people. This maybe just a forum and people may not actually know each other but if you took time to read their previous post maybe you could have gotten an idea what their personality is like so what maybe offensive to a newbie here may actually be playful sarcasm, joke or even hurtful but realistic encouragement. Now please just pay forward the goodness of other people here who helped you here somehow... There will be off immigration topics from time to time but definitely this kind of posts should not be one of them. Cheers.
Never mind them or what transpired between me and their group. Thanks to one of the long time forumers who warned me now to stay away from their group because they really do have the tendency to gang up on other people who just popped out of nowhere.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
jan 24 2013 (cem received feb 5)
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
july 4 2013 (sent July 8 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
not making you look bad .. just pointing out what you did wrong on your post which is already there posted right ?? well i wont be hesitant to point out your mistakes even if it hurts your feelings ..because for being that honest i atleast could have enlighten you with the more accurate answers on your griefs from the delayed application.. but since you took it the bad way i cant do nothing about it .. on your second opinion its not bad but im already correcting you right now that waiting for investigation would just worsen your delay .. good luck

carmie12

May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
marcjd said:
not making you look bad .. just pointing out what you did wrong on your post which is already there posted right ?? well i wont be hesitant to point out your mistakes even if it hurts your feelings ..because for being that honest i atleast could have enlighten you with the more accurate answers on your griefs from the delayed application.. but since you took it the bad way i cant do nothing about it .. on your second opinion its not bad but im already correcting you right now that waiting for investigation would just worsen your delay .. good luck
Well said. Now let's all just help each other ;)

Blackbriar56

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
marcjd said:
Earth to marcjd: It takes two to tango! I'm not the only one who made a mistake there! I already made peace with you guys, what about the rest of your group?