+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mandatory vaccination for domestic travel?

VincentDroite

Apr 19, 2019
Visa Office......
MVO
Hello, I am a Canadian stayiing currently outside of Canada.

I came across this article saying you have to vaxxed to travel within Canada or to travel outside of Canada?

How about a PCR test? Can you get tested negative and be able to travel?

I am unvaccinated, by the way, and does this mean once I enter Canada, then, I cannot get out of the country ?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I came across this article saying you have to vaxxed to travel within Canada or to travel outside of Canada?

I am unvaccinated, by the way, and does this mean once I enter Canada, then, I cannot get out of the country ?

Yes, that's right. You need to be vaccinated in order to board a plane. No, a negative PCR test is not accepted as an alternative.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

No you must download your vaccination certificate when you checkin . I travel 2x a month west to east within Canada ,and every time I have to download my vaccination certificate to checkin and get my boarding pass

VincentDroite

Apr 19, 2019
Visa Office......
MVO
No you must download your vaccination certificate when you checkin . I travel 2x a month west to east within Canada ,and every time I have to download my vaccination certificate to checkin and get my boarding pass
Thank you for your kind answer. I am very appreciative.

rashabs

Aug 1, 2019
Hi All,
I am thinking of doing a soft landing in May of this year. I plan to stay a week in Toronto and a week in Vancouver. I am fully vaccinated. I want to know if I can take a domestic flight within Canada and secondly can I fly out from Vancouver (I will fly in to Toronto). Thank You.