+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

manager quit the job

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Hello experts...Thanks for great help I been getting from this forum
I am applying under CEC in October 1st week and the manager I am getting my reference letter signed quitting the job in October second week.
I am worried if visa officer needs to contact him .....what are the options I have..
should I put his personal number and personal; e-mail address on the letter
Please help me

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have same issue,

I am considering, ask my new manager, or ask manager's manager

or maybe CIC need both old manager and new manager.

or ask HR

I decide call them
1 888 242-2100

could you call them too ? and update here ? I plan a dozen question them call them, because it is little difficult to call them .

pj11

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Bhatthal said:
Hello experts...Thanks for great help I been getting from this forum
I am applying under CEC in October 1st week and the manager I am getting my reference letter signed quitting the job in October second week.
I am worried if visa officer needs to contact him .....what are the options I have..
should I put his personal number and personal; e-mail address on the letter
Please help me

it's better to get a letter from HR instead.. your manager quitting doesn't impact you any way....usually companies you work for keep copy of letters on file for future reference..

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
But I really wanted to get letter from him ...would it make any impact on my file if I put his cell number and personal e-mail
Thanks

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure , CIC will call manager for some or most cases . then you don't know what will happen.

misunderstanding. .etc .

I once called CIC support guys, in most of situation, they suggest put notes on it . but for this situation. only the one who signed the doc can help explain the doc .

why don't you find HR or manager's manager ?

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
It is very big company ...and hard to reach at them ...my manager said I can give them his cell number and he doesn't mind wherever he will be he will answer the call and explain everything
Please sugest something

pratikpatel2710

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but if he is retiring from that position then he is no longer authorized to refer you...i would suggest wait if you can or else send current letter and send another letter signed by new manager once u get your AOR...i dont know if i am wrong...some experts out there should be able to help you....

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
pratikpatel2710 said:
but if he is retiring from that position then he is no longer authorized to refer you...i would suggest wait if you can or else send current letter and send another letter signed by new manager once u get your AOR...i dont know if i am wrong...some experts out there should be able to help you....
The new employment letter is not needed. In case the CIC would like to verify his duties, his new manager can confirm those.

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Thank you so much every body.....
Can you please tell me how much minimum salary is required to apply under 6221
Does it has to be same as median wage rate for that particular job title ...
I am getting $35000 + bonus+ commission +benefits
Thanks

cecfm

Jun 6, 2014
I am not sure but when I check my GCMS notes, it shows "Web-based search conducted - Online information verified"
So I guess CIC may not call your employer. But you never know! It is always better to have the reference availabe when CIC actually calls

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Bhatthal said:
Thank you so much every body.....
Can you please tell me how much minimum salary is required to apply under 6221
Does it has to be same as median wage rate for that particular job title ...
I am getting $35000 + bonus+ commission +benefits
Thanks
You're good to go (there's no minimum salary requirement under CIC).