+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maldives to toronto, booked a hotel to stay willing to share.

sourabh0397

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Im a 24 year old male student travelling to toronto via Maldives(Male). Ive booked my flight from maldives to toronto on 27th august 2021. Ill be at Maldives on 26th and, will stay there for a night and then leave the next day to toronto. Ive been looking at the list of hotels approved by the government for transit, the one’s that ill be booking are around 300 to 400 CAD or 20k inr. So if there’s anyone interested to share the price, feel free to reach out to me. The hotel is big enough for 3 persons to stay comfortably.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Im a 24 year old male student travelling to toronto via Maldives(Male). Ive booked my flight from maldives to toronto on 27th august 2021. Ill be at Maldives on 26th and, will stay there for a night and then leave the next day to toronto. Ive been looking at the list of hotels approved by the government for transit, the one’s that ill be booking are around 300 to 400 CAD or 20k inr. So if there’s anyone interested to share the price, feel free to reach out to me. The hotel is big enough for 3 persons to stay comfortably.
Is there a list of hotels? I thought we could live in any of the resorts in North Male

sourabh0397

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Sorry I meant. Isn't North Male island reserved for Indians? And basically any resort over in that island
Well that im not sure about, this is my first time visiting maldives. I booked at a resort 10 mins away from the airport so maybe its north maldives?

BigMills

Jun 3, 2016
Well that im not sure about, this is my first time visiting maldives. I booked at a resort 10 mins away from the airport so maybe its north maldives?
HI, I am planning to go via this route, could you please share your experience. If you don't mind what is the name of the resort and how did you get the test done.