+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Making a new profile after getting ITA

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Is is possible to make 2nd profile with accompanying spouse after receiving ITA for a profile with non-accompnaying spouse

If i get ITA for 2nd profile.. I will decline the old one.. Is this way forbidden?.. Is there any way that CIC would detect this activity????

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Is it not easy to decline ITA & change information and wait for next draw ? By the way what is your score ?
haceeb said:
Is is possible to make 2nd profile with accompanying spouse after receiving ITA for a profile with non-accompnaying spouse

If i get ITA for 2nd profile.. I will decline the old one.. Is this way forbidden?.. Is there any way that CIC would detect this activity????

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
uzumaki said:
Is it not easy to decline ITA & change information and wait for next draw ? By the way what is your score ?
CRS is 435 without spouse and 436 with spouse. Actually i got spouse ECA after ITA. Now im confused that i might not get ITA in future if i decline current ITA. :-X

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
CRS is 435 without spouse and 436 with spouse. Actually i got spouse ECA after ITA. Now im confused that i might not get ITA in future if i decline current ITA. :-X
You can still get the ITA hopefully in the next draw, Do not decline the ITA yet, wait for the next draw.
as correctly mentioned by DelPiero07, do it on your own risk, however I have read it somewhere in the forum that someone did it and they have received their PR as well.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
As far as i know CIC does not have a mechanism to detect two profiles belonging to same person.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
As far as i know CIC does not have a mechanism to detect two profiles belonging to same person.
Go for it, let us know how it works out though.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
I declined the March 1st ITA. My score is 440. Waited for another 23 days, only to find out that the score went up and couldn't get in on the 24th of March draw. Waited a little more and got my ITA again.

I haven't heard anyone who got rejected because of having two profiles here on this forum. But hey, don't be the first statistic! It clearly mentions you can't have two profiles on the CIC website. If they want, they can locate you from your passport number, your IELTS certificate number or your ECA number etc etc.

So as del Piero said, do it at your own risk bud.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Yeah that makes sense..

After ITA, can we convert a non-accompanying spouse into an accompanying spouse?.. Doing this by adding IELTS and ECA and also keeping CRS score above ITA level.