Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Hi All,

I booked my parents tickets months ago for April 6, 2020 at a good price. Now, because of the lockdown situation in India, they won't be able to travel. My parents COPR is expiring on April 16, 2020. I am calling MakeMyTrip and Air India to cancel or reschedule the flight to April 16 but they are not picking up calls. This is an emergency situation. I have tried calling them and emailing them but I am not getting any response back from them.

Looking at new booking option on their website, the price is too high. It is Rs 137.5k per person. They are taking undue advantage of this situation.

Anyone else in the similar situation? Please share your details here.

Regards,
Gagan

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Hi All,

I booked my parents tickets months ago for April 6, 2020 at a good price. Now, because of the lockdown situation in India, they won't be able to travel. My parents COPR is expiring on April 16, 2020. I am calling MakeMyTrip and Air India to cancel or reschedule the flight to April 16 but they are not picking up calls. This is an emergency situation. I have tried calling them and emailing them but I am not getting any response back from them.

Looking at new booking option on their website, the price is too high. It is Rs 137.5k per person. They are taking undue advantage of this situation.

Anyone else in the similar situation? Please share your details here.

Regards,
Gagan
Sorry, but this is not an emergency situation. Your parents are able to extend their COPR and if Air India/your travel agency have cancelled flights then that's something you can work out with them.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is more regarding the rescheduling of the travel dates through MMT or Air India. I have explained COPR extension situation in a different thread - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-extension-due-to-covid-19-unable-to-travel.683815/
Please share your situation in that thread. I already filled web form but got a standard reply from them.
Not sure why you are trying to reschedule for April 16th. Would be looking at July or August at the earliest or wait until covid 19 is under control in the world. Assume that India may extend their lockdown.