+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Main Duties

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your quick reply abhi.

I am rewriting the duties. I will post it soon. Pls be online as I have to submit the papers tomorrow.

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have divided the main dutied in three parts (All in NOC 0213). pls review.

1. Working with HCL as Project Lead to establish TCoE. Assisting the GM to plan the project budget related to team hiring,evaluating thier salaries, planning travel to client .Estimating cost for s/w and h/w stuff.
2.In TCS, managed NCS team of 27 people handled teamhiring, daily work assignment quarterly appraisal, trainings for techincal skill enhancment. Analyzing and evaluating new client requirements
3. With TCS Client "Canadian depistory of Securities", Toronto.Discussed NCS project requirments, planning and designing the system low level design, developemt and production support

Now my question is
1. Is this content enough for total 8 years of exp?
2. How do i describe the terms like TCoE, GM etc? becasuse there is space problem...
3. I read on this forum taht people attach additional sheet, but there is no information about in instruction guide.
4. can anyone give me the content which was written in previous succeful applications.

Pls reply.

Thanks,
Sumit

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Sumit,

AS per my knowledge, i have read some were in the CIC website that you can always add an additional sheet mentioning your Name in Bold Letters, Form Number and the section number for which you want to provide additional details for.

Please don't be skeptical about this as i am sure you can always add additional information in form of cover letters, additional sheets and recommendations.

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hemant.

Can anyone shed light on duties? Are the duties mentioned above are ok or i need to explain it in more detail?

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My NOC is also 0213
i didn't use additional sheet and honestly described what duties i am performing.

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mr. Rao.

Can u pls check whether this information is correct or not?

First 3 points are for NOC 0213 and 4th is for NOC 2171

1. Working with HCL as Project Lead to establish TCoE. Assisting the GM to plan the project budget related to team hiring,evaluating thier salaries, planning travel to client .Estimating cost for s/w and h/w stuff. NOC 0213 (1<exp<2)
2.In TCS, managed NCS team of 27 people handled teamhiring, daily work assignment quarterly appraisal, trainings for techincal skill enhancment. Analyzing and evaluating new client requirements NOC 0213(2<exp<3)
3. With TCS Client "Canadian depistory of Securities", Toronto.Discussed NCS project requirments, planning and designing the system low level design, developemt and production support NOC 0213(2<exp<3)
4. Worked as software programmer & tester:developing test plans, defining test cases,designing and coding,defect fixing, software program code maintance NOC 2174(2<exp<3)

Mr. Ra, pls tell me if can I go ahead with above information or I need to edit anything?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sumit.

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its perfect
sumit39 said:
Thanks Mr. Rao.

Can u pls check whether this information is correct or not?

First 3 points are for NOC 0213 and 4th is for NOC 2171

1. Working with HCL as Project Lead to establish TCoE. Assisting the GM to plan the project budget related to team hiring,evaluating thier salaries, planning travel to client .Estimating cost for s/w and h/w stuff. NOC 0213 (1<exp<2)
2.In TCS, managed NCS team of 27 people handled teamhiring, daily work assignment quarterly appraisal, trainings for techincal skill enhancment. Analyzing and evaluating new client requirements NOC 0213(2<exp<3)
3. With TCS Client "Canadian depistory of Securities", Toronto.Discussed NCS project requirments, planning and designing the system low level design, developemt and production support NOC 0213(2<exp<3)
4. Worked as software programmer & tester:developing test plans, defining test cases,designing and coding,defect fixing, software program code maintance NOC 2174(2<exp<3)

Mr. Ra, pls tell me if can I go ahead with above information or I need to edit anything?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sumit.

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
there should be 2 sections:
1. pls describe your current duties in detail, assuming you are performing that over 1 year as the main duty of 0213. The thing you have written may not be descriptive enough for your current duties
2. history of your work eligibility - you may choose not to give the NOC codes, but get a letter of reference from your current & old companies detailing what you did (may be from your old boss). This may not be as descriptive & should be in a related occupation (to score full points on experience, I guess you need to be employed for 4 years)
BTW, I am not an attorney or even experienced beyond my own case. This is what I did;

aliimran

Aug 11, 2009
Hi i am planning to apply for 4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors Is any 1 here who is applying in the same accupation.

please give me an idea for main duties of a
language school instructor or
teacher – institute of technology or

college teacher
Regards

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Hi Ra00,

If your employment verification done and did the CIC guys call all your emplyers for verification and did they scruitnize with them end to end? Please throw some light.

I am assuming that you have also applied undder the code 0213. By the way, how many years of exp. have you got in total?

rgds,
George