Mailing CSQ documents and MIFI processing time

Feb 16, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have received my CSQ via the Quebec skilled worker stream and I recently submitted additional documents to MIFI to update my CSQ (adding my partner). I sent my documents using Canada Post Xpresspost service with tracking number on January 7, 2022. On the tracking website, it shows that the package was out for delivery on January 10, 2022, but there was no delivery scan after that. I called Canada Post and they opened a service ticket for me, but I have not received any updates after that.

I tried calling MIFI to confirm if they have received my documents but I was told to wait and that the delay is normal. However, I know that MIFI has been processing CSQs fairly quickly, and when I submitted my own documents to MIFI back in May 2021, I received updates on Mon Projet Quebec the very next day the documents were delivered. Therefore, this time I find this delay unusual, and because I do not have proof of delivery from Canada Post, I am getting really nervous.

Has anyone recently submitted documents to MIFI and received updates on their Mon Projet Quebec? I just want to get a better idea of how fast MIFI is processing documents lately to decide if I should resend my documents.

Thank you in advance,
Cathy