+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing Address of Canadian Embassy in Cairo

Inquirer50

Sep 22, 2020
Hello,

Which address in Cairo should be used to mail the application of PR for an Overseas Spouse? The embassy doesn't seem to respond. Also for those who have experience with this, is it sufficient to send the application of the spouse by the webform?

For Permanent Residents bringing dependants/ spouses from Cairo, please share your story, timeline, tips and any insights.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I arrived just after opening. It's a gated building, with a doorman who speaks NO English at all. He wasn't welcoming at all, but was polite enough. He asked for my passport, then took my phone and camera (signs outside that say none allowed, too). It took about 5 minutes or so. If I was in an emergency it would almost certainly have been too late, and I'm not too sure how a Canadian with an emergency demeanor would even be received there. I was let in the gate, then he searched my bag and used a metal detector on it and and my person, then I was admitted.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I arrived just after opening. It's a gated building, with a doorman who speaks NO English at all. He wasn't welcoming at all, but was polite enough. He asked for my passport, then took my phone and camera (signs outside that say none allowed, too). It took about 5 minutes or so. If I was in an emergency it would almost certainly have been too late, and I'm not too sure how a Canadian with an emergency demeanor would even be received there. I was let in the gate, then he searched my bag and used a metal detector on it and and my person, then I was admitted.
It took about 5 minutes or so. If I was in an emergency it would almost certainly have been too late, and I'm not too sure how a Canadian with an emergency demeanor would even be received there.