+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing address in Quebec for soft landing

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Hello,

As per title, I'm going to Toronto for one week to get my PR process finished. Unfortunately, I could find only in Quebec someone who could receive the permanent resident card for me and then mail it to me. Would that be an issue to ask them to mail it to Quebec ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

As per title, I'm going to Toronto for one week to get my PR process finished. Unfortunately, I could find only in Quebec someone who could receive the permanent resident card for me and then mail it to me. Would that be an issue to ask them to mail it to Quebec ?

Thanks in advance.
You received a CSQ?

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
You received a CSQ?
Thanks for your reply.
No, I applied with express entry, the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I don't plan to live in Quebec, I could find only in Quebec someone who can receive my PR card and then mail it to me outside of Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Apply for an PRTD then to return to Canada and then get your PR card. When will you be permanently relocating?