+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mail service suggestion in USA - PPR

kumapathy

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hey Guys ,

Im Indian , currently residing in USA on Work visa , I m in need to send my passport for the purpose of PR visa .

Can some one suggest me which is the best mail service in USA to send the documents to Ottawa Canada . Is it FEDEX or UPS ???

It's a PO Box , will FEDEX or UPS can send to Canada

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

Anyone who recently sent their passports ???? and received back . Please help me

Thanks
Kay

Last edited:

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
They vary by price, speed and delivery restrictions (like PO Box). Both of USPS and FedEx could deliver to PO Box in Canada.
Some think FedEx is more reliable than USPS. Some choose USPS due to economic reasons.
Pick as you prefer.

Reactions: kumapathy

kumapathy

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
They vary by price, speed and delivery restrictions (like PO Box). Both of USPS and FedEx could deliver to PO Box in Canada.
Some think FedEx is more reliable than USPS. Some choose USPS due to economic reasons.
Pick as you prefer.

I need to send Passport from USA .

Which is the correct address , is it
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

or

365 Laurier Av west
ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

is both are same ??? please clarify

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hey Guys ,

Im Indian , currently residing in USA on Work visa , I m in need to send my passport for the purpose of PR visa .

Can some one suggest me which is the best mail service in USA to send the documents to Ottawa Canada . Is it FEDEX or UPS ???

It's a PO Box , will FEDEX or UPS can send to Canada

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON

K1G 5B3

Anyone who recently sent their passports ???? and received back . Please help me

Thanks
Kay
Use Fedex. USPS doesn't pick up from Canada visa office.