+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mail medical reports to CIO Sydney

shallowpurple

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
I had applied for both - FSW-2014 and PNP program (Nova Scotia) with VO as New Delhi for both.
We were asked to get medical exams done for my PNP application on October 29, 2014. We had got our medicals done for the federal application on Nov 6 . Based on the ECAS status, Federal Application received the medical reports. I submitted a copy of these medical reports to Visa Office, New Delhi for the PNP application (via email, and surface mail)
Visa Office, New Delhi responded back stating via email that my PNP "application is in progress at the visa office in Centralized Intake Office and you will have to contact that visa office for any information on your application".
So, now I will have to contact CIO, Sydney but I am not sure to which address (email, surface mail) to send these documents ( medical reports etc.) for the PNP application. PLEASE HELP

Do I use
(1) for email
(2) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp mentions
Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
P.O. BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada
or
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
shallowpurple said:
Any help PLZ?
bro use emial edress
CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

shallowpurple

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
I have already emailed them at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca but no reply and now that my 60 days for medical request is ending, I am curious should I ALSO courier them the documents (I sent via email).

In my case, the difference is that I am asking them to use medical reports from Federal Application on my PNP application.