+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mail address change | Moving

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am newcomer as refugee here in
Canada so I'm moving to other apartment and I would like to know what I must do to change my address?

Thanks

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
I tried to log in to my eCAS to change the address but it shows error message they can't identify me ! I used application number & UCI & COPR all with same error message (I was able to login using any of my information also same thing is with my son) now I can't.
For info we have been in Canada for more than 6 months... I came with my family as sponsered refugees... we landed as permanent residents.....
I was able to check the application status from time to time last time I checked showed me application status (Complete)...
Now I can't log in is there any issue with my file with government?
Where I should go to have more information ?
Thanks

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I don't understand what else you want to achieve? As a PR just change the address as suggested. Ecas is of no concern.
When I was PR, I moved several times and I never told immigration anything..

Reactions: Clorets90

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
I don't understand what else you want to achieve? As a PR just change the address as suggested. Ecas is of no concern.
When I was PR, I moved several times and I never told immigration anything..
Nothing else the thing is I'm just worry this new to me and it was working now is not even when I use my UCI number....I'm not trying to achieve any.
Many of my friends ecas is still working normally....

I need to tell the immigration as we get every month bill of immigration loan...