+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mahatama Gandhi University accredited ??

sankarbt1984

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

Have you got the transcripts from MGU ?
Pl advise whether you went to univ directly or through attestation agents as I'm not getting any responses from the univ...

Moreover I'm working out side India. Pl advise the univ office location to approach on this subject.

Will the univ send the transcripts directly to wes or we should send the sealed envelope?

Tamu1874

Jul 9, 2019
Dear all !
Pl help me if you have any idea about how to get WES positive assessment from MGU Meghalaya.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Asif

Tamu1874

Jul 9, 2019
hi all, I got my MBA degree from MGU Meghalaya and got positive assessment from WES.
Dear !
Pls help me if you have any idea about how to get WES positive assessment from MGU Meghalaya for my MBA degree .

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Asif

dino1712

Jun 26, 2020
Hi
Pl guide me as I'm also having distance MBA from MGU.

Regards
Sankar
Hey Sankar,

I have also completed MBA from Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya through Distance Education. I have seen on WES tool calculator they are assesing it as 04 Years Bachelor's Degree.

My Question is what was the result outcome of your MBA from Distance Education from MGU Meghalaya.

It will be highly appreciated if you can reply.

Thank you.
Dinesh Khatri

Insta - dinesh_yul

dino1712

Jun 26, 2020
hi all, I got my MBA degree from MGU Meghalaya and got positive assessment from WES.

Hi Deep,

Congrats for your positive valuation from WES.

Here I want to know was your MBA from MGU Meghalaya was a distance education ?

You can reply me on my Insta Id also - dinesh_yul

Thanks
Dinesh Khatri

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi @terry@009 / deep143 or any here can please help me in getting transcript from MGU University.

It took them to send me 6-7 months to send me degree and transcript though. I applied for degree from their website, paid the free and they never responded. I sent them mail after mail but no response. Finally when I threatened them to file a complaint and take them to courts, then they replied and send me my degree and transcripts.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi
Pl guide me as I'm also having distance MBA from MGU.

Regards
Sankar
It took them to send me 6-7 months to send me degree and transcript though. I applied for degree from their website, paid the free and they never responded. I sent them mail after mail but no response. Finally when I threatened them to file a complaint and take them to courts, then they replied and send me my degree and transcripts.

kinjal001

Sep 14, 2020
Hi @deep143,

I have done my MBA MGU Meghalaya - Distance learning mode. Do you have idea, will it be considered by WES. Any help will be appreciated.