+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

made error on my CIT0002E, what can I do?

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
Hey, guys,
My application just arrived at office today, then I found out I did not complete 6F part as required.
It is the 'WORK AND EDUCATION' PART, so I just filled out the periods of my work and receiving education. There are some time gaps which I was
unemployed I did not type in. According to the form, I was supposed to list all the things including unemployment and retirement and leave no time gap for the past 4 years.
Anyone can give me any suggestion?

Kw8Un0NK

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
I believe they will send you application back. You can either resubmit without waiting or wait and see if anything else was wrong. It will take ~30-40days to get your app back.

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
would it be wise if I submit another form right away to replace the one I originally submitted? Or can I send the request to withdraw my application at this point so that I won't be waiting for another month to get it back.

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
would it be wise if I submit another form right away to replace the one I originally submitted? Or can I send the request to withdraw my application at this point so that I won't be waiting for another month to get it back.

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
when you submitted your application...how long it took to come back, whether they have provided any letter with it....