+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made a Mistake: Online Post Graduation Work Permit Application

dvthummar34

Jan 13, 2024
Hi,

I submitted my online application to PGWP 2 weeks ago and now I found a mistake on IMM5710. Instead of saying 'yes' and explaining when I applied/got my study permit, I said 'no' to the following question: "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?". Even though I proofread the application form maybe 250 times before submitting, this one slipped my attention.

What would you suggest me to do? Any help would be appreciated.
I did the same mistake today and didn’t fill the study permit document number. Can you tell me If it creats a problem?

zizool

Apr 6, 2024
hi members
In form 5710, instead of pgwp, I chose owp. I sent a web form to explain this mistake. Even though 2 weeks have passed, I still don't know if I am allowed to work or not, and I have not received a response. Please guide me.

Navdeep0301

Oct 15, 2023
hi members
In form 5710, instead of pgwp, I chose owp. I sent a web form to explain this mistake. Even though 2 weeks have passed, I still don't know if I am allowed to work or not, and I have not received a response. Please guide me.
Just send webform to ircc and explain ur situation
Don’t forget to attach new imm 5710 form

Apr 26, 2024
Hello I filled up my PGWP yesterday I added the TRV form which was supposed to be only filed if you are outside of the country- I'm still I added that to the list. Can someone guide me if I can receive a rejection? #pleasehelp

rizygAsc

Apr 26, 2024
You can contact them and explain that you made the mistake. I am sure they will correct it for you. Just need to let them know before they make decision.

King0001

May 5, 2024
Hello,
I wrote application no instead of study permit no. On imm5710e form while applying pgwp
But i wrote uci no. In uci column.
Is everything okay please help?