+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

M.com & Chartered Accountancy (CA) [both from India] - Which to be assessed under ECA?

NikT

Jul 1, 2021
I am a Chartered Accountant and also have a masters of commerce (m.com) degree. I completed both the qualifications in India.
1. Which qualification should I get assessed by WES under ECA as the highest qualification?
2. Will M.com qualify as 'masters' equivalent?
3. Will not getting my CA qualification assessed affect my application under NOC 1111?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I am a Chartered Accountant and also have a masters of commerce (m.com) degree. I completed both the qualifications in India.
1. Which qualification should I get assessed by WES under ECA as the highest qualification?
2. Will M.com qualify as 'masters' equivalent?
3. Will not getting my CA qualification assessed affect my application under NOC 1111?
For a Master's evaluation studied from India, you will need to send both Bachelor and Master degree if you are choosing WES.

Do note, it is possible that WES considers your M.Com as PG diploma - Depends on which university you graduated from.

Try the WES equivalent finder to check
1) Your University is recognized by WES (Both Bachelor and Master)
2) What the equivalent might be.

You can include your CA for assessment - might be considered as a certificate or diploma.