+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LVO Spouse Interview Islamabad

Tasneemanwar

Feb 3, 2020
Spouse Visa Interview LVO

Dear All,

I received a letter from LVO to come London for spouse visa interview or wait for 6-12 months for the interview trip.
Please advise me if any one has similar situation.
Muhammad
0343-2782465

Islamabad

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Spouse Visa Interview LVO

Dear All,

I received a letter from LVO to come London for spouse visa interview or wait for 6-12 months for the interview trip.
Please advise me if any one has similar situation.
Muhammad
0343-2782465

Islamabad
i received webform rep through email LVO want my interview when even no time frame for me.
kindly share ur timeline

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Are they willing to help you get a UK Visa and will they bear the travel expenses ??

If not, tell them to do interview at Islamabad.
Asking someone to go for interview halfway across the world, WTF is that

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are they willing to help you get a UK Visa and will they bear the travel expenses ??

If not, tell them to do interview at Islamabad.
Asking someone to go for interview halfway across the world, WTF is that
Of course they won’t pay for your expenses. Many people are willing to pay to get an interview months earlier.