LVO Applicants July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah

Azmi474

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012 ,spouse re-x-ray dec 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting.
Congrats Mr Engineer

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Engineer said:
i think if your IOM is on line then there will be no problem if you provide UCI :)
IOM & mentioned another 2, all r online. Finally I decided if I didnt receive form/IME no by last 21 days then I'll do affront medical which pannel physician sent according to UCI no....

What do u say brother ??

Abrar.abyan

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Mr.Engineer said:
Alhamdulillah :)
just received MR and RPRF in separate emails :)
thanks all the members who prayed for me :)
Congratulations Mr. Engineer. How long its been since you applied?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fazal_81 said:
Congratulations Mr. Engineer. How long its been since you applied?
32 months

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
Dear Forum friends!

Our Update
-------------

3rd line added : Medicals Received.

Any ideas how long it will take for PPR2 ?

Cheers,

TA

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tania1810 said:
Dear Forum friends!

Our Update
-------------

3rd line added : Medicals Received.

Any ideas how long it will take for PPR2 ?

Cheers,

TA
within 10 days ;)

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
My dear friends, well wishers and fellow members,

By the grace of almighty Allah today rcvd email from London visa office to send updated forms, RPRF, proof of funds and police clearance certificates. Though I didn't rcv any medicals but they said I will rcv medicals and instructions in separate email. And regarding the police clearance certificates they have sent the forms by mail but I didnt rcv yet. I am copying the email here, need to know some things.

Dear Mr. Chaudry,

Thank you for your email. At this time your application is ready for the next step of processing therefore we request that you do NOT withdraw your application.
Please submit the following documents:
Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant As usual confused about this form, there are 2 forms on website. which one do they require? If possible please attach and pm me or I will give email.

-New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.

-New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions) When will I rcv this email?

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart Do I have to send this now or together with all other docs?

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from any country where either you or your spouse have resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18. This appears to include Pakistan, Ireland and Saudi Arabia (a police certificate request form has been sent to the mailing address we have on file: xx- xxx St., xx Floor xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx Ltd. xxxxxx, xxxxxx, KSA, 11xx12) Do they send a registered post or normal, and how many days it takes to rcv PCC forms? How do I apply for PCC from Ireland, any one having any idea?

-Proof of settlement funds: You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. How much funds do I have to show? We are a family of four me, my wife and two daughters. As per cic website I have to show 21,971 cad for 4 people. Or this applies only when you apply for immigration, and we have to show more when proceeded to final step?

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email. Here I am concerned about the police clearance certificates as from Ireland and Saudia it might take time.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s). What does this mean? Do I have to gain any license/ registration for my occupation or profession? As I am working as a food safety consultant right now

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely.

One last and important question, is my application accepted :D? What will be the next step after sending all these docs and how long will it take more?

Regards.
Fazal

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fazal_81 said:
My dear friends, well wishers and fellow members,

By the grace of almighty Allah today rcvd email from London visa office to send updated forms, RPRF, proof of funds and police clearance certificates. Though I didn't rcv any medicals but they said I will rcv medicals and instructions in separate email. And regarding the police clearance certificates they have sent the forms by mail but I didnt rcv yet. I am copying the email here, need to know some things. congrats :) ;)

Dear Mr. Chaudry,

Thank you for your email. At this time your application is ready for the next step of processing therefore we request that you do NOT withdraw your application.
Please submit the following documents:
Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant As usual confused about this form, there are 2 forms on website. which one do they require? If possible please attach and pm me or I will give email. link is given in their application kit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.

-New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions) When will I rcv this email? i think you will receive today

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart Do I have to send this now or together with all other docs? fill it scan it and send it along scanned copies of passports in this way your security check will be started

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from any country where either you or your spouse have resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18. This appears to include Pakistan, Ireland and Saudi Arabia (a police certificate request form has been sent to the mailing address we have on file: xx- xxx St., xx Floor xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx Ltd. xxxxxx, xxxxxx, KSA, 11xx12) Do they send a registered post or normal, and how many days it takes to rcv PCC forms? How do I apply for PCC from Ireland, any one having any idea? estimate the time required for pcc from ireland and saudia and appear in medical accordingly, your canda visa expirey will be one year from medical appearing date, for pcc from ireland go in search box of this forum you will get sufficient information

-Proof of settlement funds: You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. How much funds do I have to show? We are a family of four me, my wife and two daughters. As per cic website I have to show 21,971 cad for 4 people. Or this applies only when you apply for immigration, and we have to show more when proceeded to final step? same given in cic website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email. Here I am concerned about the police clearance certificates as from Ireland and Saudia it might take time.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s). What does this mean? Do I have to gain any license/ registration for my occupation or profession? As I am working as a food safety consultant right now yes there are a no of occupations which require licensing examination, this forum is best, link yourself to the members having same occupation

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely.

One last and important question, is my application accepted :D? What will be the next step after sending all these docs and how long will it take more?
yes accepted there is second line in your ecase

Regards.
Fazal

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty Allah, just rcvd my and family medicals via email.

Thanx for your prayers guys.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
usmansons said:
fazal is there any change in ur ecas ?

No brother there is no change in my ecas. Its same ''In Process.''

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fazal_81 said:
Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty Allah, just rcvd my and family medicals via email.

Thanx for your prayers guys.
congrats :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fazal_81 said:
No brother there is no change in my ecas. Its same ''In Process.''
click on inprocess :)