Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
eemmoo1 said:
In your case it means in process as you already had finished Medicals.
Thanx dear for reply
But how could be in process from 14 months after medical
Even medical was expired as well

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
First one from LVO FSW2013

ALUSH said:
Hello Forumites,

Today, my consultant informed me that he received an email from LVO requesting to pay the RPRF fee. Also, they have requested me to submit the additional documents such as PCC and my wife's forms.

Hope it serves as a light for applicants from LVO....

thanks
ALUSH

farney bhoy

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2011
AOR Received.
PER 20-10-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
28/02/13. Together with RPRF.
Med's Done....
11/03/13. Meds received 09/04/13
Passport Req..
23/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2013
LANDED..........
24/09/2013. Toronto.
forcabarca86 said:
Thanks! How was your trip?
All good. Landed in Toronto and went through the usual checks with security etc. Was done in 30 mins and they never asked for proof of funds. Very easy process.
Had a great 9 days in Toronto and GTA.. Lot's to see and take in. We now need to figure out jobs as we are on fairly decent salaries in London ( especially my wife). Any job over there will have to come close or better the salary in the UK. Still aiming for Sept 2014 move but will be applying for jobs before then.

I remember Trevor and Joe on this forum remarking on how expensive it can be in Canada when they went on a reconnaissance holiday. He
has a point. Any move will have to ensure our lifestyles are not affected by lower paid jobs and smaller property. Lots to ponder especially if already living in a place like London. Maybe the mindset if different if living in Pakistan or India etc.

farney bhoy

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2011
AOR Received.
PER 20-10-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
28/02/13. Together with RPRF.
Med's Done....
11/03/13. Meds received 09/04/13
Passport Req..
23/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2013
LANDED..........
24/09/2013. Toronto.
forcabarca86 said:
Dear friends,

After an arduous wait, I have finally received my passport with stamped visa today.

The visa was issued on 8th October.

I guess the Eid holidays caused an abnormal delay.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the support, information and advice I have received over the past 2 years.

Good luck to everyone waiting for updates.

Forcabarca
Superb news. Nice one. A Barca win tonight and against Madrid on saturday will top off your week nicely! ;D

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with original appication
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
Bigboss said:
He guys
I have query and need yr help
What the meaning of background checks are outstanding
Outstanding means its pending or in process???
My case is similar to you as I had my third line in October 12 and afterwards it is background checks in process. It could be anything verification of birth record,name change, marriage, divorce, education or employment etc. Possibly our cases may be in the fraud prevention and require intensive background (randomly selected by the visa office to review their performance). Initial security checks (Conducted in Canada approx 3/6 month) may have come up with some red flags (as the factors mentioned above) which may have required more verifications. So your file like mine went to canada and came back with few queries due to which it is sent to the local embassy and verifications are done by the third party which may take upto 1 year or even more (no time frame could be given as told by MCH to me and you and a few others like us). Now, regarding medical, some cases they give a year long extension but mostly for applicants of developed countries, a few cases where 3 months extension have been given, a few cases where only TB related tests are repeated. This all depends upon when you background checks get completed or whatever is the policy at a given time. However, most of M1-1 had to redo their medicals. About MI3 applicants i am not really sure because there are only a few cases who have got their medicals expired . However, I think we need to be prepared for re-medicals (more probable likelihood).
In this situation there is nothing anyone could do. Just relax, concentrate on your work/ family life. Do not send too many case inquiries to visa office (only once in three months). Think of possible alternatives which will provide you some sort of comfort and believe that things happen in life for good. I am pretty sure you will make it sooner or later. Good luck to all those who are awaiting and congratulations to all those who have gone through.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
developmentstar said:
My case is similar to you as I had my third line in October 12 and afterwards it is background checks in process. It could be anything verification of birth record,name change, marriage, divorce, education or employment etc. Possibly our cases may be in the fraud prevention and require intensive background (randomly selected by the visa office to review their performance). Initial security checks (Conducted in Canada approx 3/6 month) may have come up with some red flags (as the factors mentioned above) which may have required more verifications. So your file like mine went to canada and came back with few queries due to which it is sent to the local embassy and verifications are done by the third party which may take upto 1 year or even more (no time frame could be given as told by MCH to me and you and a few others like us). Now, regarding medical, some cases they give a year long extension but mostly for applicants of developed countries, a few cases where 3 months extension have been given, a few cases where only TB related tests are repeated. This all depends upon when you background checks get completed or whatever is the policy at a given time. However, most of M1-1 had to redo their medicals. About MI3 applicants i am not really sure because there are only a few cases who have got their medicals expired . However, I think we need to be prepared for re-medicals (more probable likelihood).
In this situation there is nothing anyone could do. Just relax, concentrate on your work/ family life. Do not send too many case inquiries to visa office (only once in three months). Think of possible alternatives which will provide you some sort of comfort and believe that things happen in life for good. I am pretty sure you will make it sooner or later. Good luck to all those who are awaiting and congratulations to all those who have gone through.
very well explained +1. Let me add a bit,..when asked from VO about when shall I be sent medical instructions, got a reply that lengthy background checks are underway and we will not send you any medical instructions unless these checks are over. Since you guys got MR so I can guess that your background checks might well have been over and it's the security checks that are taking time now. I hope you guys don't have a lengthy travel history and been never to certain anti west countries or rogue states as known by the west. Best of luck

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
developmentstar said:
Owww mr development
Nice explanation, really appreciated dear
Where are u living? Am in UAE
Can we talkin private please?

Jabees

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
developmentstar said:
Just superb! One could only say........ We all pray for you as well. Please keep in touch.

Jabees

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hasni said:
very well explained +1. Let me add a bit,..when asked from VO about when shall I be sent medical instructions, got a reply that lengthy background checks are underway and we will not send you any medical instructions unless these checks are over. Since you guys got MR so I can guess that your background checks might well have been over and it's the security checks that are taking time now. I hope you guys don't have a lengthy travel history and been never to certain anti west countries or rogue states as known by the west. Best of luck
I appreciate your commnets Hasni. Good observation!

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
Bigboss said:
Owww mr development
Nice explanation, really appreciated dear
Where are u living? Am in UAE
Can we talkin private please?
I am from Pakistan and sure we can always talk between us.

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
Jabees said:
Just superb! One could only say........ We all pray for you as well. Please keep in touch.
Thanks Jabees and good luck

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
Hasni said:
I do agree with your argument. It is a matter of luck and also knowing some aspect of bureaucracy perhaps it is to deal with stringent, non sense system where things could be verified in a week it may take a year. But who cares. This world has neither been just nor would be in future. It is completely anti the system under which people live in Canada. However, hope is our only way forward.

zubair44

Oct 18, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Developmentstar i appreciate ur patience. Its really strange how can they take such a long time, its almost an year.Mine is MCH as well.i had 3rd line added in ecas about 15 days ago.According to gcms criminality and security is pending(gcms received 17th sep 2013).
Some forum members say,the medical request is sent when verifications is been done.Only God knows how this process works.
Is background checks related to security and criminality?Just trying to figure out how long security and criminality verfications take.
All the best.

aiden2010

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-11
Med's Request
15-08-12. received 26.08.12
Med's Done....
18-09-12. received at LVO 21.09.12
ali asim said:
hello dear aiden2010

1st of all i wish u a happy journey towords a new life started in toronto :)

well i have very common querries to be answered by u as being newly landed person,

although toronto is full packed city where lots of ppl desire to live with thier own priorities but if we

talk abt nearby,.....then we have scarborough, markham , brimpton, hamilton, missisuagua, oakville,...etc

so have u ppl conducted ur efforts to search out some possible opertunities to live or to work in said

nearby areas of toronto ,......?if yes then it will be well comed in any means bcoz we the new birds who

r drawing new plans in every day ;) also plz advise us that how u have found ur present area 4 living ?

thanx & again wishing u success

Regards

ALI Asim
I have a relative who lives within the neighborhood. We asked for advice and we let him see some units that were posted online. We scouted for possible 1bedrooms in capreit and park property website. Fortunately a park property unit was available aug 1 for a slight higher price and we viewed the unit (with the tenant still on) a day after our landing. So it was a good timing since my relative was already reserving the unit for us but the property manager wants to see the "actual applicants in person". So we landed july 14 at 11pm and went to see the manager july 15, 4 am. We didnt even get much sleep! :)

Scarborough is quite far from downtown. North york is better i guess. Brampton is too far. Vaughn too. But with jobs, there are a lot of general labour jobs (packaging, warehouse jobs, lifting, etc) so if you are not very picky, you can easily land one. Regulated professions are hard to get into though since you have to get "credentials as per canadian standards".

My suggestion would be: if you get the medical request, attend a CIIP session. It helps a lot and don forget to follow the MAP as well. And do a lot of research before coming here. Its good to land in the summer since its pretty cold now (it's fall but a 9am is 5degrees). So imagine if you land in winter. And you have to take the bus, waiting for it is not that bad but it is still pretty cold.

For those who wants to upgrade education, you can have all the info at the CIIP. And if you want to eroll you have to get a CLB mark first for those whose english language is not the first official language back home. You can get an appointment at ymca to have the CLB test. Then if you get the score that the program require, then you can enroll. Anyhow, if you want to know something specific, you can ask me.

Goodluck!

aiden2010

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-11
Med's Request
15-08-12. received 26.08.12
Med's Done....
18-09-12. received at LVO 21.09.12
farney bhoy said:
All good. Landed in Toronto and went through the usual checks with security etc. Was done in 30 mins and they never asked for proof of funds. Very easy process.
Had a great 9 days in Toronto and GTA.. Lot's to see and take in. We now need to figure out jobs as we are on fairly decent salaries in London ( especially my wife). Any job over there will have to come close or better the salary in the UK. Still aiming for Sept 2014 move but will be applying for jobs before then.

I remember Trevor and Joe on this forum remarking on how expensive it can be in Canada when they went on a reconnaissance holiday. He
has a point. Any move will have to ensure our lifestyles are not affected by lower paid jobs and smaller property. Lots to ponder especially if already living in a place like London. Maybe the mindset if different if living in Pakistan or India etc.
Well said. It's different with it comes to adjustments and getting the jobs and salaries that you've neen used too. We have international experience aside from our home country and my hubby had a great paying job (something that we are not sure he'll het here). Taxes are high and the costs of accommodation are at par with dubai but we dont pay taxes in dubai. So, living here is a big adjustment. Esp the weather.
The only good thing is the benefits for the kids, healthcare and citizenship to which we wont be able to get in dubai and benefits that we are not getting in our home country.

But you live in the UK so you are used to the weather too. Goodluck to us! Adjustments are always difficult but we chose to be immigrants and there must be a reason why we applied
In the first place, right?