06/07/2011
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
File Transfer...
beginning October 2011 / 2nd line 07/06/12
Med's Request
12/07/2012 requested with PCC & RPRF + some updated forms
Med's Done....
02/08/2012 / MR + updated forms & PCC delivered 08/08/12.....3rd line on E-cas 07/10/12
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04/10/2012....PPs sent 05/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on E-cas 07/10/12 / visa issued 26/10/2012 / passports received back 01/11/2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
ryanomil said:
Quick update,

Landed on Monday went through immigration in 15 minutes after refusing most of the pamphlets they were offering me as it was mostly about where to look for jobs and where to live. Went straight to the baggage claim and got my luggage straight away and was out of the airport before most of the other passengers on my flight.

Didn't show any b4 form as I didn't have anything to declare or anything that was being being shipped so they let me straight through withuot sayign boo to a goose. A little annoying since I had the form already for them but saved me some time getting out.

Congrats to Yolex on your PPR. Don't have time to see if anyone else has received any good news but will post about the SIN and other such things once I get a chance ;D
So nice Ryano that you had a smooth landing and you're finally with your girl!!!

Now is my turn to do some research on housing and school. Hopefully we too will have a smooth landing since we d not have any goods to follow.

Have a great life in your new country!!!!!

yolex01

Oct 15, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6241 (Chef)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02/08/2012 / MR + updated forms & PCC delivered 08/08/12.....3rd line on E-cas 07/10/12
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on E-cas 07/10/12 / visa issued 26/10/2012 / passports received back 01/11/2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
HD said:
Hi folks,
Good to see this post and i thank now to refer me here.
Congrats to all fellows who have achieved a milestone in their way to new home.

my query is:
I had my third line in ecase early Sep and have mailed required updated forms along with PR fees.
I am a lil nervous what is the next step and how long I have to wait ??? its a month now after third line in ecase !!!
Thanks
Dear HD,

A month wait for PPR after 3rd line is still average. LVO may still be waiting for your criminality checks to come trough. You can always check if you're draft has been cashed, that can give you an idea about your file since I think they only cash the draft if they are going to give you the visa. My drat was cashed but did not get 3rd line because LVO could not find MRs for my kids, once copies for MRs were sent again I got PPR the next day.

Good luck!!!!

yolex01

Oct 15, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6241 (Chef)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
January 2013
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone, need help! :D

they asked me to send PP's with an A4 envelope, should i my address on it? I mean should i send total of 2 envelopes? The first envelope being the package envelope where i put in the 2nd envelope, PP's, pics and the updated chart? Should i also, send back the instruction letter they have sent me?

on the updated information chart there is a part where they are asking to write our file number. Which file number are they referring to? Is it the one im using when checking on ECAS (starts with "E") or the one that they have given when they sent my MR (starts with "B")

Sorry if i sound stupid or something! :p :p :p I just want to make sure im doing the right thing. Hope you guys can help me on my doubts.
Dear Canvincheng,

I have used the file number that start with B (the one that was on the MR letter). I think it won't harm if you put your address in the envelop. If you're located in the UK, you can always sent by SD and I think there would be a sticker with the sender's address anyway. Inside the A4 envelope you need to put the pics, chart, PPs and another envelop (self addressed but no stamps). I would suggest you send a SD envelope just to make sure your PPs are sent safely and arrive the next day. What I am not too sure about is if we have to pay for the postage for the SD envelope or not. Sicne the self addressed envelope does not require stamps I would think we wouldn't need to pay for postage on the SD either.
Hope this info helps a bit.
I'm going to send PPs tomorrow and will update you if you like. Was gonna go in person but because of the opening hours I would need to wait until term time (as kids gotta be picked up at 3) so it would take about 6 weeks anyways.....
Good luck and wish you quick visa stamping!!!!

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
yolex01 said:
Thanks to Woodworker, Rawat anil, nashe_31, Tim, Miki, Canvincheng, Ovais, Ryano, farney bhoy, Seema (and anybody I may have left out by mistake) for the congratulations and best wishes.

My case does proof that no 3rd line is needed to get PPR I guess. I reckon criminality had cleared already and that's why PRRF was cashed but the lack of update was due to the missing MRs for the kids, once that was sorted PPR was released so quick. It may be good idea for those waiting for PPR to check if draft has been cashed. That may shed some light on were the files are at.....

Wish everybody good updates soon....
Hi Yolanda!

Could please let me know how you managed find your BD was cashed? I called my bank HSBC the other day and was told that there was no way to track it. Hope that you'd throw some light on this matter. Thanks in advance.

yolex01

Oct 15, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6241 (Chef)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
January 2013
Tim Hunter said:
Hi Yolanda!

Could please let me know how you managed find your BD was cashed? I called my bank HSBC the other day and was told that there was no way to track it. Hope that you'd throw some light on this matter. Thanks in advance.
Hi Tim,

I called santander and they told me exactly the same. Then I thought it has to be total b******t since your bank's gotta give the money to the clearing bank somehow and they are not gonna sent someone over with the cash aren't they specially nowadays when almost everything can be done electronically. So, I went straight to the branch I got the draft from and spoke to the guys that are on the floor (not the cashiers). I explained that I hat requested a banker's cheque in Canadian and that I needed to know if it has been cashed cause I could track for the side of the receiver. They told me that it could take several weeks for the draft to clear but that they could put a trace on it and to give it a couple of weeks still (that was about the end of august). So, about mid september I went back, this time they tried to tell me that because the money had left my account they could no know but I told them that I was given a cheque (draft) from the bank (on the bank's name) and that I had been told that they could put a trace on that. So, the guy went in the office some about min and a lady came back to tell me that it has been cashed. I suppose they did some calls to their international "something" department.
I hope this helps you. Don't let them tell you they cannot track it because that can be true. There is no way the bank will let money go from any of their accounts without a transaction being recorded. If you think of it, the money comes out of your account but it must go to an account in your bank's name or something since they are the ones that will issue the cheque/draft...

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
yolex01 said:
Hi Tim,

I called santander and they told me exactly the same. Then I thought it has to be total b******t since your bank's gotta give the money to the clearing bank somehow and they are not gonna sent someone over with the cash aren't they specially nowadays when almost everything can be done electronically. So, I went straight to the branch I got the draft from and spoke to the guys that are on the floor (not the cashiers). I explained that I hat requested a banker's cheque in Canadian and that I needed to know if it has been cashed cause I could track for the side of the receiver. They told me that it could take several weeks for the draft to clear but that they could put a trace on it and to give it a couple of weeks still (that was about the end of august). So, about mid september I went back, this time they tried to tell me that because the money had left my account they could no know but I told them that I was given a cheque (draft) from the bank (on the bank's name) and that I had been told that they could put a trace on that. So, the guy went in the office some about min and a lady came back to tell me that it has been cashed. I suppose they did some calls to their international "something" department.
I hope this helps you. Don't let them tell you they cannot track it because that can be true. There is no way the bank will let money go from any of their accounts without a transaction being recorded. If you think of it, the money comes out of your account but it must go to an account in your bank's name or something since they are the ones that will issue the cheque/draft...
Thanks a lot Yolanda... you're a star! Here's a +1.

Quebec_app

Jun 17, 2011
Hi can someone explain what third line in e-cas is - and what is its significance ?

Currently I only have two lines

We received your Application for Permanent Residence on XXXXX.
Medical Results have been received.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
yolex01 said:
Dear Canvincheng,

I have used the file number that start with B (the one that was on the MR letter). I think it won't harm if you put your address in the envelop. If you're located in the UK, you can always sent by SD and I think there would be a sticker with the sender's address anyway. Inside the A4 envelope you need to put the pics, chart, PPs and another envelop (self addressed but no stamps). I would suggest you send a SD envelope just to make sure your PPs are sent safely and arrive the next day. What I am not too sure about is if we have to pay for the postage for the SD envelope or not. Sicne the self addressed envelope does not require stamps I would think we wouldn't need to pay for postage on the SD either.
Hope this info helps a bit.
I'm going to send PPs tomorrow and will update you if you like. Was gonna go in person but because of the opening hours I would need to wait until term time (as kids gotta be picked up at 3) so it would take about 6 weeks anyways.....
Good luck and wish you quick visa stamping!!!!
Hi yolex! thanks for the info. Im based in UAE so ill have to send thru either DHL or FedEx. Regarding the chart, how'd you fill it up, is it fine if its handwritten? I plan to send mine maybe next week, i still have to go to the photographer for a better shot on the visa! LOL :p :p :p

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
Quebec_app said:
Hi can someone explain what third line in e-cas is - and what is its significance ?

Currently I only have two lines

We received your Application for Permanent Residence on XXXXX.
Medical Results have been received.
Hi!

This so called third line is nothing but the ' medical....received' line which you've already got.... So cheer up! Your ppr is on the way :p :p :p

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
yolex01 said:
Dear all,

I got this morning reply from my VO after DMP e-mailed copies of kids MRs. The reply was the so awaited PPR!!!!! No 3d line in E-cas though.
I'm off now to pick kids from school and then to have the photographs taken. Will answer any questions you may have once back.
Soooo excited!!!!!
congrats :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
ryanomil said:
Quick update,

Landed on Monday went through immigration in 15 minutes after refusing most of the pamphlets they were offering me as it was mostly about where to look for jobs and where to live. Went straight to the baggage claim and got my luggage straight away and was out of the airport before most of the other passengers on my flight.

Didn't show any b4 form as I didn't have anything to declare or anything that was being being shipped so they let me straight through withuot sayign boo to a goose. A little annoying since I had the form already for them but saved me some time getting out.

Congrats to Yolex on your PPR. Don't have time to see if anyone else has received any good news but will post about the SIN and other such things once I get a chance ;D
congrats :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Quebec_app said:
Is there anyone else who got MR but didn't get RPRF ?
yes :)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
yolex01 said:
Dear all,

I got this morning reply from my VO after DMP e-mailed copies of kids MRs. The reply was the so awaited PPR!!!!! No 3d line in E-cas though.
I'm off now to pick kids from school and then to have the photographs taken. Will answer any questions you may have once back.
Soooo excited!!!!!
Yippeee :) :D :-* I told you :D :D This is wonderful news for a wondrful person. Go pack up, girl :) :) Canada beckons :-*