LVO Applicants July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omee said:
Just received a reply from LVO . what does it reflect, at what stage the case is ?

Dear Madam

Please be advsied that we have received your documents and your file is currently with an officer pending review. We will contact you once that is completed.

Sincerely,

CKL
Program Assistant

Immigration Section
What is your time line?

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omee said:
Applied in July 2011 . Got PER in October 2011 . Adress disapperaed from january 2012

regards
Thanks for sharing. I am a month behind you. Best of luck mate.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congra who ever rcvd PER/MR/PPR/Visa .... Btw my agent sent a enquiry to chc 8 days ago, today they respnde, the good thing they said my file is in process, but my ecas still shows RBVO !! Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
Thats good news. Good luck for you.

rKo said:
Congra who ever rcvd PER/MR/PPR/Visa .... Btw my agent sent a enquiry to chc 8 days ago, today they respnde, the good thing they said my file is in process, but my ecas still shows RBVO !! Dear Madam / Sir,

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

That is really a good news. But I have been having this message since Jan. Hope it will bring good news for you and for us. best of luck.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys, I hope soon all of us will hear good news, I think I should order caips again to know what's going on !!

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
SABU79 said:
Dear Toso,
Where have you been buddy? I also ordered GCMS for the second time. I will get them by 25th June. Wish to hear from VO before that day.

Cheers
Yes. If they ask for updated POF and you fail to provide, they can reject the case. It happened with one of my Filipino co-worker about two years back. They were in the last stage and got rejected.

At least maintain one account even if it different than the one you provided but as long as it is under your name.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Good Morning Dear Members. :)
May God bring good news today :)

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What i am supposed to do on my son's passport's second page. He's 2 months old and obviously cannot sign andit will be difficult to get his thumb impression.

What should i do?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
takemblues said:
What i am supposed to do on my son's passport's second page. He's 2 months old and obviously cannot sign andit will be difficult to get his thumb impression.

What should i do?
thumb impression of kids are not required, why do you need ?

Toso

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Sweden
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
22-08-2012 ''Medical results received status on 10-09-2012''
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-03-2013
SABU79 said:
Dear Toso,
Where have you been buddy? I also ordered GCMS for the second time. I will get them by 25th June. Wish to hear from VO before that day.

Cheers
Dear SABU79,
I didn't go anywhere just a bit depressed due to this long waiting time! Everyday i got the updated news from this forum but didn't wrote much in the past. My six sense telling me...LVO will start sending MR soon!
Good luck for u as well.
Cheers/toso

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Toso said:
Dear SABU79,
I didn't go anywhere just a bit depressed due to this long waiting time! Everyday i got the updated news from this forum but didn't wrote much in the past. My six sense telling me...LVO will start sending MR soon!
Good luck for u as well.
Cheers/toso
Dear forum members LVO is not sleeping , it is working with significant speed as copared to NDVO, but on MI1 applicants , total MI1 applications are 470000, its the legal requirement of LVO to give PER to MI1 applcants by 30 June , so keep patience till that date, there will be great move towards MI2 and MI3 after that date, MI2 and MI3 are very less as compared to MI4. :)

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In new IMM0008ENU there are fields which require UCI for each dependent. Those should be left empty or i should write my UCI in every field?