Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
dear senior frnds

hi & sallam to all

plz advise me , can i make contact to IOM pakistan for asking my medicals that have been delivered or not?

if yes then what is the precedure of asking the currnet status of medical resports/results ?

waiting 4 ur comments

regards

Ali Asim

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Congrats shahzad, hope786 nd all others who recd PP and MR....god bless :) :) :) :) :)

shahzad395

Jan 29, 2012
Muscat Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-08-2012 & 2-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2013, DM on Ecas 23-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013, received on 04-09-2013
LANDED..........
26th Sept. 2013
jaggy999 said:
Congrats shahzad, hope786 nd all others who recd PP and MR....god bless :) :) :) :) :)
Thnx Jaggy Paa ji :D

emy72

Mar 26, 2013
dear forum & ME , alhamd lelah
we got or 3rd line medical receive since 1 week & passport request from 3 days ago . I hope the remainning of waiting member have good coming news also , I feel that lvo start moving these days ;)
but can senior members advice me as I have to renew the passports of my kids , can this affect the comming procedure or make any delay or change in disicion ??? ::) ::)

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
Dear All,

I congratulate all members who have secured their PPR and also landed in Canada.

I applied under this NOC 4152 in Nov, 2011. I just received an email from the London office for an interview with a Visa Officer next month, the letter said an interview is required for my application.

Please has anyone being in this position before as I need to know what to expect?

The letter listed some documents I should come with, but I currently do no have a few of them because it is difficult to get them from the authorities, e.g.

(a) Original of Passports & Residence Permit [this is currently with UK Immigration becos I applied for my extension and do not know when it will be granted or returned

(b) Degree/Diploma market sheet [I do not know what a mark sheet means, and doubt if my university and that of my wife will provide us with this]

(c) Wife's original educational certificates [she applied but is yet to get response from the school in Nigeria as Universities are on strike].

I need urgent advice!!!!!!, and would appreciate any suggestion, no matter how small.

Alfan

See copy of Canada letter below:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

www.......gc.ca Haut-commissariat du Canada
Section de l'immigration
Maison Macdonald
38, rue Grosvenor
Londres W1K 4AA
Royaume-Uni

www........Uni.gc.ca

File:
Date:

Dear ,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

A list of documents that you should bring to your interview is on page 2 of this letter. Failure to bring these documents with you could result in refusal as the officer will assess your application on the basis of the information available.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Your interview has been scheduled for:

Date: ......... Time: .........00

At: High Commission of Canada (..........)

Please complete the enclosed Interview Confirmation Sheet and send it by fax or e mail to the High Commission of Canada in London within two weeks of the date of this letter. Please use fax number ......... or e mail address .......... @ international.gc.ca.

When you come to the High Commission for the interview, please ensure that you arrive at least half an hour in advance of the scheduled time, to allow time to go through security procedures. While we will try to start your interview at the scheduled time, you should be aware that your interview may be delayed if previous interviews overrun.

Use of interpreters
If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or of their immigration representative. This office does not provide interpreters and we cannot recommend a specific translation service.

Dependents
Your spouse must attend this interview. If your spouse fails to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal. Please do not bring young children to the interview.

Your application may be refused if:
1. You do not confirm your attendance at your interview within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
2. You fail to notify us that you will not attend your interview, within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
3. You confirm that you will attend your interview and then fail to appear for the interview as required.

Documents required at interview
You must bring the following original documents to your interview unless otherwise stated. Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

• Your passport and the passports of each of your dependents;
• Your current residence permit;
• A new Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form. This form is available on our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf http://www.canada.org.uk/
• Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration forms for you and each of your dependents over the age of 18. These forms are available on our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
• For you and your spouse/partner, secondary and/or higher secondary school diplomas, post secondary degrees/diplomas and corresponding marks sheets for each year of study for each credential. For example, if you completed a bachelor's degree and a master's degree, you must bring both original degrees and all of the marks sheets for each degree.
• A letter from your current employer, printed on company letterhead. The letter must clearly state your name, your job title and your detailed job description. The letter must include the signature, name and title of the person who wrote the letter.
• Your current employment contract and payslips from the past 3 months;
• http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp
Documentary evidence that upon arrival in Canada you will have adequate settlement funds available. This must take the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Please see www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp for the exact amount required, depending on the size of your family, including any non accompanying dependents. Proof of assets such as cars, home appliances or jewellery will not be considered.
• Bank statements covering the past 6 months for all bank accounts held by you, your spouse and any dependents.
• All other documents that show that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada; for example, documents which show that you have a relative living in Canada who qualifies you for adaptability points.
• Other: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When reporting for your interview, please show your letter to the guard at the entrance who will then direct you to undergo security procedures, after which you should proceed upstairs to the waiting room on the first floor.

Sincerely,

The High Commission of Canada..........

Much

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VISA OFFICE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - Feb -2011
Doc's Request.
same time
IELTS Request
same time
File Transfer...
24 march 2011
Med's Request
10 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
31 Dec 2012
Interview........
18 Feb 2014 , Remedical 22 March 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 10 Aug 2014 , PPR2 : 19 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Inshalah on October
Hey there

I haven't receive my PPR yet .. its been more than 8 months I've sent my MR and Police certificate ... How this LVO is working ??!!!

What to do ?

Somebody help PLZ

I've got so worried now ... maybe we have been rejected ? :-\ :-\ :-\

Jabees

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
ali asim said:
dear senior frnds

hi & sallam to all

plz advise me , can i make contact to IOM pakistan for asking my medicals that have been delivered or not?

if yes then what is the precedure of asking the currnet status of medical resports/results ?

waiting 4 ur comments C

regards

Ali Asim
IOM is bound to submit the Medical Report within 48 hours to the London office and these days it is reported through e-report...Your third line would appear after the LVO receives your RPRF and the additional dox. Hope it would help.........

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
Jabees said:
IOM is bound to submit the Medical Report within 48 hours to the London office and these days it is reported through e-report...Your third line would appear after the LVO receives your RPRF and the additional dox. Hope it would help.........
hello jabees

dear thanx 4 replying

yes indeed it has helped me to understand,....

but just waiting for 3rd line :)

regards

Ali Asim

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
sallam & hello dear frnds

although i m waiting for my 3rd line which has not been appeared on my ecas,....:(

but i have an other querry that,......

1,what happens after 3rd line appears on ecas ?

2, PPR1, request 4 addl docx like PPC, schedual A forms etc

and after recieving 3rd line what shud i expect to have means all processing have been completed ?

ur comments r well come :)

Regards

Ali Asim

zubair44

Oct 18, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats shahzad and forcabarca.I wish u all the best for ur future guys.God bless u.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ali asim said:
sallam & hello dear frnds

although i m waiting for my 3rd line which has not been appeared on my ecas,....:(

but i have an other querry that,......

1,what happens after 3rd line appears on ecas ?

2, PPR1, request 4 addl docx like PPC, schedual A forms etc

and after recieving 3rd line what shud i expect to have means all processing have been completed ?

ur comments r well come :)

Regards

Ali Asim
after 3rd line they will issue PPR1, and then PPR2, there is nothing pending for the processing other than foramlties to be completed.

sshu

Jul 12, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
July' 2012
AOR Received.
Feb' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 16.10.2013, PPR 2 on 28.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Received Passports with visa and COPR on 06.11.2013
FSW1 Application filed 16.12.2011, processing started 21st June 2012, U.D.R 30th July 2012, Documents sent 12 August 2012. Waiting for medical. In reply to my last CSI (06.08.2013), I was informed that the results of background checks are awaited. Can anyone suggest how long it may take. I don't have significant travel / stay history except some leisure trips. Seniors plz advise.

shahzad395

Jan 29, 2012
Muscat Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-08-2012 & 2-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2013, DM on Ecas 23-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013, received on 04-09-2013
LANDED..........
26th Sept. 2013
zubair44 said:
Congrats shahzad and forcabarca.I wish u all the best for ur future guys.God bless u.
Thnx Zubair :)

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
nekeol said:
after 3rd line they will issue PPR1, and then PPR2, there is nothing pending for the processing other than foramlties to be completed.
sallam dear nekeol

nekeol paji tuwade muhn vich asli ghee ta shaker :p

dear lets pray 4 every member of this forum that every one gets his dream come true very soon

Regards

Ali Asim