+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loyalist College Jan 2022 intake - Assemble

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone,
Lets gather here to discuss anything related to Jan 2022 intake.
I have applied and got an LOA for Computer and Database Development PG course.
I am 35+ with more than a decade of software tester experience in India
I will be applying to SDS Study permit route. All documentation is complete (GIC, PCC, Fees, Loan, Medical etc).
By next week we should be submitting the application.
I am so nervous because of my age but its a logical move for me to take this course.
Please share and help each other!

Last edited:

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Hi everyone,
Lets gather here to discuss anything related to Jan 2022 intake.
I have applied and got an LOA for Computer and Database Development PG course.
I am 35+ with more than a decade of software tester experience in India
I will be applying to SDS Study permit route. All documentation is complete (GIC, PCC, Fees, Loan, Medical etc).
By next week we should be submitting the application.
I am so nervous because of my age but its a logical move for me to take this course.
Please share and help each other!
Hi,
I am going to apply in Loyalist college Supply chain Management ERP. Have you got admission through agent or directly by yourself.I have sent an email on the given address but have not received any reply even after 10 days. What do you suggest?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi,
I am going to apply in Loyalist college Supply chain Management ERP. Have you got admission through agent or directly by yourself.I have sent an email on the given address but have not received any reply even after 10 days. What do you suggest?
Hey, I applied through my consultant, who did through another agent.
Refer to this page, Loyalist officially asks student to apply through them, EduSolutions.
https://www.loyalistcollege.com/international/how-to-apply/

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
IMM forms signed and scanned!
After reading so many posts, not sure when this will be done.
Lets say if my files goes in Aug 15th. By when you guys think I will get an answer?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone tell if we need to mention that we will be applying for PGWP once course is completed to gain experience in international work environment and will be returning back home once complete?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell how to identify if my application is SDS or non-sds? Because I applied through my immigration consultant and documents shared after submission does not tell if its SDS or not!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Ok, yesterday got BIL and booked appointment in september first week. Bangalore VFS is full! Has anyone else tried to book earlier slots? Cant believe 3 weeks will be wasted...