+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low score - need PNP

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
My CRS score is 364 and obviously I need PNP to help me increase my score. I would like to know which provinces do NOT require a job offer. I know only about Saskatchewan but I was wondering if there are any chances in Ontario or BC.

I have not hired anyone for the process. I am doing everything by myself.

Also, what if my spouse applies for PhD studies, will she be able to go through Student Visa and we go along with her? Has anyone tried this before?

Anything in this matter will be of great support.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
My CRS score is 364 and obviously I need PNP to help me increase my score. I would like to know which provinces do NOT require a job offer. I know only about Saskatchewan but I was wondering if there are any chances in Ontario or BC.

Also, what if my spouse applies for PhD studies, will she be able to go through Student Visa and we go along with her? Has anyone tried this before?

Almost Every Province conducts PNP draws after some interval but due to COVID-19 situation as Alberta prefers only applicants who are Alberta, you have to check in which province your NOC code is much popular second case if you want to go with your wife this is also good option, then its easy you can complete points which are required for mainly PNP or if you get required score in Ilets then doors are open for Express entry also.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

What is your NOC? That will also have to do with whether you are selected. PNP programs often base some of their selections based on skills that are are needEd in that province.

Last edited:

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
As per the recent scenario, candidates with 447 CRS score were invited to apply under Canadian experience class (CEC). You scores are quite low for getting ITA. Still, with 364 CRS score, you can apply for Alberta PNP for permanent residence. As far as PNP concerned, BC requires a job offer letter to apply for PNP while to apply for Ontario, you does not require getting a job offer letter. It you want to move with your wife, then it is better if you complete her ECA (Educational credential assessment) and IELTS. This enables you to score higher CRS score for permanent residence.
Hope, you understand!

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
What is your NOC? That will also have to do with whether you are selected. PNP programs often base some of their selections based on skills that are are needEd in that province.
NOC 4214

how can I know which province is in need of the specific NOCs? Do they mention in their websites because I checked and couldn’t find.

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
Hi,
As per the recent scenario, candidates with 447 CRS score were invited to apply under Canadian experience class (CEC). You scores are quite low for getting ITA. Still, with 364 CRS score, you can apply for Alberta PNP for permanent residence. As far as PNP concerned, BC requires a job offer letter to apply for PNP while to apply for Ontario, you does not require getting a job offer letter. It you want to move with your wife, then it is better if you complete her ECA (Educational credential assessment) and IELTS. This enables you to score higher CRS score for permanent residence.
Hope, you understand!
I am confused about how can I be her dependent.
Let’s assume she applies for a student visa, gets the visa.

Can she mentions our two kids (Ages below 9) as her dependents; Will that be possible?

Can she mention me as her dependent? I am assuming not since I am an adult and as far as my research, I need a TRV or an Open Work Permit to go along.
Please enlighten me on this matter as I have no idea and I have not hired any immigration consultant.

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
Dear Seniors ,
My CRS score is low 303 which includes my work experience and my spouse . ECA also done for both . I have applied for Prince Edward Island pnp and SINP . SINP score is 60 , PEI score is 67 . I plan to take revised IELTS for better scores but even if I take a revised IELTS I can at the most stretch the score to say 340 - 370 and of course SINP will increase by say 2 or 4 points more . What should I do now ? I applied for EE, SINP and PEI pnp in March this year and the status says active and submitted . Do I need to create a separate Alberta application ? Will Alberta consider ? Thanks to advise .
Regards,
Pearl

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
Dear Seniors ,
My CRS score is low 303 which includes my work experience and my spouse . ECA also done for both . I have applied for Prince Edward Island pnp and SINP . SINP score is 60 , PEI score is 67 . I plan to take revised IELTS for better scores but even if I take a revised IELTS I can at the most stretch the score to say 340 - 370 and of course SINP will increase by say 2 or 4 points more . What should I do now ? I applied for EE, SINP and PEI pnp in March this year and the status says active and submitted . Do I need to create a separate Alberta application ? Will Alberta consider ? Thanks to advise .
Regards,
Pearl
Doesn’t PEI require a job offer? I check their website and having a job offer is mandatory.

omer55555

Apr 21, 2020
I am 31 Year old.I have Master degree and 9 years of banking experience.My ielts score is 6 in each and i m unmarried.Is their any chance in any PNP programm for PR?

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
My crs score is now 325 :( so of course I need a pnp . My SINP is 62 and pei 67 . I want to understand what should be my noc code for the job I do that is , I would like to know the NoC code for senior merchandising managers who work in apparel retail companies . I work as business head for merchandising garments for known brands . My job profile is to manage business , do costings , negotiate prices and place orders and then execute orders till shipped . Please help to suggest noc code . My agent says 06222 .Thanks .
Regards.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My crs score is now 325 :( so of course I need a pnp . My SINP is 62 and pei 67 . I want to understand what should be my noc code for the job I do that is , I would like to know the NoC code for senior merchandising managers who work in apparel retail companies . I work as business head for merchandising garments for known brands . My job profile is to manage business , do costings , negotiate prices and place orders and then execute orders till shipped . Please help to suggest noc code . My agent says 06222 .Thanks .
Regards.
you can find the noc code yourself and it is a 4 digit code.
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/d4bebb12347a4c11bd02ba6389e57a62?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA

Your score is too low for PNPs.

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
how come my score is low when the allowed score for SINP is 69 and I have 62 ? Also for PEI it is 67 . I don’t know how to increase the score as I already got band 8 ielts , I got double ba honors degrees and twenty years of work ex?
I mean SINP allowed is 60

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean SINP allowed is 60
Like Express Entry, just because you have a minimum score doesn’t mean you will get an invitation. So for Saskatchewan, the last draw had a minimum score of 69. So around 500 people got an invitation. You will only get 69 or above if you have family members living in the province or a job offer.

Last edited: