+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOW PERCENTAGES

HARSH THAKRAL

May 14, 2019
Hi,
In my senior secondary (Class 12th ), I had 58 % in 3 main subjects.
But I Have heard the minimum percentages should be 60 % for applying student visa.
And I Have 63% Overall.
what should I do now.
help me.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I haven't applied yet but i know some colleges who will accept me.
Are they good colleges?

Your low grades will be a significant factor in examining your application for a study permit. Your proposed studies should be in line with your previous academic history, any work experience you have, and your grades. It's entirely possible that you will be rejected because your grades are too low. There is no magic answer here - a visa officer reviews the entirety of your profile before making a decision.

If you have low grades, low IELTS, and are proposing to study a subject that is not logical for your profile, you will be rejected. If you propose to study at a low quality, expensive college that exists primarily to get students study permits, that may also lead to rejection.

HARSH THAKRAL

May 14, 2019
Are they good colleges?

Your low grades will be a significant factor in examining your application for a study permit. Your proposed studies should be in line with your previous academic history, any work experience you have, and your grades. It's entirely possible that you will be rejected because your grades are too low. There is no magic answer here - a visa officer reviews the entirety of your profile before making a decision.

If you have low grades, low IELTS, and are proposing to study a subject that is not logical for your profile, you will be rejected. If you propose to study at a low quality, expensive college that exists primarily to get students study permits, that may also lead to rejection.
I did my class 12th last year...i have 6.5 no less than 6 in IELTS. And I'm going to choose my course relevent to my current qualification (Medical science ) . And the college is
Fanshawe College in London, Canada.
I already have rejection from Australia a month ago.
What should i do now ?