+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low Income Cut Off

gulerias

Nov 29, 2011
I sponsored my parents in 2008 when I was single. I met the low income cut off criteria. After that I got married in dec 2009 and got a kid in oct 2011.
Unfortunately, I didnt meet the low income cut off for 2010. Now I have recieved letter from CIC to fill up the applicatons and send other documentation of my parents. I believe, my parents are in the final stage of their application process.
My concern is, since I didnt meet the Low Income cut off in 2010, I think my parents application may not go through.
What is the best thing to do in this given scenario? Some have suggested to revise my Income tax return so as to meet Low Income Cut off? This is going to cost me lot of money. Is there any other way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gulerias

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulerias said:
I sponsored my parents in 2008 when I was single. I met the low income cut off criteria. After that I got married in dec 2009 and got a kid in oct 2011.
Unfortunately, I didnt meet the low income cut off for 2010. Now I have recieved letter from CIC to fill up the applicatons and send other documentation of my parents. I believe, my parents are in the final stage of their application process.
My concern is, since I didnt meet the Low Income cut off in 2010, I think my parents application may not go through.
What is the best thing to do in this given scenario? Some have suggested to revise my Income tax return so as to meet Low Income Cut off? This is going to cost me lot of money. Is there any other way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gulerias
If you meet LICO now you should be fine.