Low CRS Score Invitation without Job Offer/PNP

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

First of all let me clear few things
a) I have never lived in Canada
b) I do not have any relative in Canada

Could anyone please answer the following:

I scored 338 in CRS, and according to the current trend not eligible for the invite, so what are my options besides SINP and Job Offer?

I do not have a Job Offer and I believe I do not meet the SINP criteria either, so could any of the experts guide me what options I am left with? Are there other provinces that accept you or is there any other FSW stream that accepts applicants with less CRS score?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DreamCanadaFsw said:
Hello everyone,

I scored 338 in CRS, and according to the current trend not eligible for the invite, so what are my options besides SINP and Job Offer?

I do not have a Job Offer and I believe I do not meet the SINP criteria either, so could any of the experts guide me what options I am left with? Are there other provinces that accept you or is there any other FSW stream that accepts applicants with less CRS score?
Why not take the time to check the website of each province and find out for yourself? That way you get factual information and not the depending on opinions here. All the best.

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
Thanks for your answers but

@matchless "SINP requires you to score 60 points in 'SINP point assessment grid' to be eligible but I fall short of few points."

@Pipis Husband "According to my research almost every other province requires you to have a valid Job Offer, which is not possible for me either."

What is the best available option for me now, if there is any?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you looked into options for increasing your points?

Can you retake a language test for example?

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
scylla said:
Have you looked into options for increasing your points?

Can you retake a language test for example?
SINP points assessment allots same points for CLB 8 and CLB 9 so no options there either. Looks like I am stuck. :(

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanadaFsw said:
Hello everyone,

Try QSWP Quebec Skilled Worker Program :) :) :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanadaFsw said:
Thanks for your answers but

@matchless "SINP requires you to score 60 points in 'SINP point assessment grid' to be eligible but I fall short of few points."

@Pipis Husband "According to my research almost every other province requires you to have a valid Job Offer, which is not possible for me either."

What is the best available option for me now, if there is any?
What matters most by SINP is following:
1. your profession is on their on demand list
2. you have lot of work experience / idealy 10 years (that can give you up to 15 points)
3. language (but you already say that you are at max there) that is 20 points
4. education (you did not mention your education but seeing your score you will have most likely bachelor). that gives you nice points. like 20
5. Age - much easier to get full or close to full points. (12 points up to age 34 and 10 points up to 45)

From the above you can get 50 points just for language, age and education. So you need good amount of work experience thats all.

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
vensak said:
What matters most by SINP is following:
1. your profession is on their on demand list
2. you have lot of work experience / idealy 10 years (that can give you up to 15 points)
3. language (but you already say that you are at max there) that is 20 points
4. education (you did not mention your education but seeing your score you will have most likely bachelor). that gives you nice points. like 20
5. Age - much easier to get full or close to full points. (12 points up to age 34 and 10 points up to 45)

From the above you can get 50 points just for language, age and education. So you need good amount of work experience thats all.
Thanks for pointing these. But SINP Assessment Grid https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility has separate points criteria for experience gained in last 10 and 5 years. Do you mean if a person has 7 years of recent experience he can score 12 points combined?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanadaFsw said:
Thanks for pointing these. But SINP Assessment Grid https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility has separate points criteria for experience gained in last 10 and 5 years. Do you mean if a person has 7 years of recent experience he can score 12 points combined?
For example if you were fully employed last 5 years you would get 10 points for that. and for whatever employment that happened more than 5 year ago 1 point per year.
So if you have 7 years experience from which most of them are recent (like 5) then you can easily get those 12 points.
Attention to one thing. SK does check that your employment matches their in demand areas. they also check that your studies are related to your employment.

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
vensak said:
For example if you were fully employed last 5 years you would get 10 points for that. and for whatever employment that happened more than 5 year ago 1 point per year.
So if you have 7 years experience from which most of them are recent (like 5) then you can easily get those 12 points.
Attention to one thing. SK does check that your employment matches their in demand areas. they also check that your studies are related to your employment.
Thanks but what if a person has generic degree like for example business management, can this degree be considered related to occupations like operations managers or procurement managers etc?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanadaFsw said:
Thanks but what if a person has generic degree like for example business management, can this degree be considered related to occupations like operations managers or procurement managers etc?
what you have mentioned is ok. As part of business management is also managing parts like purchasing, sale and sometimes even operation or production (depending on business area).
The unrelated case would be for example of one studied finance and ended in programming. Or if one studied engineering and ended up teaching history.

DreamCanadaFsw

Sep 12, 2016
vensak said:
what you have mentioned is ok. As part of business management is also managing parts like purchasing, sale and sometimes even operation or production (depending on business area).
The unrelated case would be for example of one studied finance and ended in programming. Or if one studied engineering and ended up teaching history.
oh ok thanks a lot.