+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low Budget & Reputed Universities based on my Profile .Tiger/Enfield Please help

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Any Reply...Help me guys.

Harsh/Momi/Kavya/Tiger and experts , please come forward and share your info in the above context

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
bro there are many more subjects like

*compiler construction
*Artificial intelligence
*Theory of automation and computa
*Advanced Java programming
*Advanced data communication & networking
*DBMS

nd 2-3 more .... trust me why dont u contact the university program advisers , they ll give u
a true picture of whats possible and how.

Harsh

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@Harsh,

In that case, then should I drop a mail and ask each of the Universities Dept ??

we together have shortlisted a couple of Univ within our Budget so Could you also share me the list which you finalized so far from your end.

Also, What should I exactly tel them over this dilemma of Non -Relevant Background in Graduation but relevant in Work Profile ?

Should I present them with all the Courses I had completed in B.Tech along with Academics Percentage

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
harsh_mba said:
bro there are many more subjects like

*compiler construction
*Artificial intelligence
*Theory of automation and computa
*Advanced Java programming
*Advanced data communication & networking
*DBMS

nd 2-3 more .... trust me why dont u contact the university program advisers , they ll give u
a true picture of whats possible and how.

Harsh
Harsh_mba is right ,ask advisors they know the policy of the university but they will give u a general prospect , the exact result will only come out if u apply in university, this is when ur application will be closely studied and they will clarify which prerequisites are required....

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
mayank_6 said:
@ Harsh,

In that case, then should I drop a mail and ask each of the Universities Dept ??

we together have shortlisted a couple of Univ within our Budget so Could you also share me the list which you finalized so far from your end.

Also, What should I exactly tel them over this dilemma of Non -Relevant Background in Graduation but relevant in Work Profile ?

Should I present them with all the Courses I had completed in B.Tech along with Academics Percentage
Going in right direction ...

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@momi

Request you to share the list of certain Low Budget univ but reputed one for Course Based Masters in IT.

and also Do let me know when is the right time to apply for Scholarships on only it can be applied once I get the Offer letter. Please confirm !!!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
mayank_6 said:
@ momi

Request you to share the list of certain Low Budget univ but reputed one for Course Based Masters in IT.

and also Do let me know when is the right time to apply for Scholarships on only it can be applied once I get the Offer letter. Please confirm !!!
The list is already shared with you, scholarship application depends on university policy , most of the universities ask u to submit scholarship application along with the admission application , some consider u for scholarship automatically, some after admission , u have to go through websites of each university...

simranjitkainth

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Hi Mayank

Hope you remember

For budget universities try unis in province of Saskatchewan....Its the new IT destination in Canada...

U of Regina has a long process in giving admission....my brother applied last year....they do accept applications even after the deadline ....but my bro received the admit only in 2nd week of december...till then the VISA deadline was over....

Scholarships depend upon Uni and ur profile...mostly they automatically consider u for scholars on the basis of ur profile.....

Try Uni of Windsor....its a budget uni in Ontario but has greatly improved on their ranking in the recent past....have a good Mengg program.....

Regarding ur eligible....it depends upon unis but i think u should prepare a PPT describing ur detailed expereience and the sub that u have studied...also try to justify the adcom that computers is the correct line for u in future......be concise in what ever u write...not more than 5 slides...

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
Bro I am to be honest am not running for provinces fpr PNP's becoz
1) they change unpredictably
2) they limit my options

I am trying to run after quality education , common you have 2 years of work ex after a masters we can back our selves to job atleast
a decent job . :)!! we got to gain skills nd trust ur luckk!!

I am going to apply for
McMaster(DREAM for my profile)
Queens(NOT SURE) (50-50 chance)
University of manitoba (High chances)
University of calgary

I am preferring manitoba becoz of its CO-OP course.

I am getting my letters of recmm ready rite nww!!

Momi ...concordia was out of my budgets its pretty costly....

Uof ottawa is expensive to .......

Can any body tell me what is our chances in Uni Of Alberta ,
10: 75
12: 82
Btech (CS) : 72%
IELTS: 7.5
Work Ex : 2 years as Software Developer

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
@ mayank ...chances of scholarships r very bleak in a course based Masters. usually its the research students who get all the TA/RA/Scholorships

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Momi, Please provide the link of the Post in which you shared the Univ name to me Category wise. like Dream, Mediocre and Reach

I have been searching but not able to find.

@ Harsh,

Buddy please provide me some info over this Pre-Masters as I am not having relevant knowledge for this.

Is doing Pre-Masters is worth , expensive, Longer time duration...What is it ??

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
lol @ momi i love ur patience ......

simranjitkainth

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
harsh_mba said:
Bro I am to be honest am not running for provinces fpr PNP's becoz
1) they change unpredictably
2) they limit my options

I am trying to run after quality education , common you have 2 years of work ex after a masters we can back our selves to job atleast
a decent job . :)!! we got to gain skills nd trust ur luckk!!

I am going to apply for
McMaster(DREAM for my profile)
Queens(NOT SURE) (50-50 chance)
University of manitoba (High chances)
University of calgary

I am preferring manitoba becoz of its CO-OP course.

I am getting my letters of recmm ready rite nww!!

Momi ...concordia was out of my budgets its pretty costly....

Uof ottawa is expensive to .......

Can any body tell me what is our chances in Uni Of Alberta ,
10: 75
12: 82
Btech (CS) : 72%
IELTS: 7.5
Work Ex : 2 years as Software Developer
U stand a chance for albertabas wellll.....dont know whether they accept anyone without gre

Uni of calgary is also good....there syllabus of few streams is really goood......

I gave the option of windsor as it is cheap but still quite gooood.....

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
bro

u gotta contact the university for information abt pre masters , i have no idea but the lenghth depends upon
the core CS subjects u need to finish i.e that were not covered in ur bachelors.

like i told u , program co -ordinators would be the better people to help you out.