NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
ME SOMETIME FROM NOW !!!!

I am sitting on a rocking chair in my porch with grey hairs and my walking stick by my side.

My granddaughter comes running-

‘Grandpa Grandpa the Postman has come with a letter from NDVO'

Excited I open up the letter and inside is a letter from NDVO asking for an updated IELTS test report, after two decades of my file being ‘IN PROCESS' they feel I might have forgotten how to speak/write/read/listen to English.

Grandpa Grandpa when will you give your IELTS asks my granddaughter.

I am stunned with happiness and do not know how to respond.

‘As soon as I get my updated medical reports I will apply for the IELTS test dear' I reply

I rush to my computer and break the news to my decades old friends on the CANADA VISA blog, Then I arrange for a maha mritunjaye paath which I regularly organise whenever a revert is received from NDVO.

Thereafter as usual I keep the letter on the feet of GOD's in my Temple.

Now 72 years of age and Excited again I am preparing for my IELTS test.

THIS NDVO HAS GIVEN ME A DESIRE TO LIVE AND LOOK forward to something in Life.

Sunny

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Thanks Siddhu ji, all of us forum members should write their real or imaginary experiences to the topic to make this seemingly endless wait less painful and more gainful.

We all cannot do much in the journey except wait for updates from the respective CIC.

God Bless this forum and God bless all.

Sunnysport

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
haha dude u r hilarious ;D

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Its July 2015, the PAFSO strike has just completed its two years and we all are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of the same. the following are the changes in the past two years :-
1. The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers has now been renamed as the UNProfessional Association of Foreign Service Officers.
2. Canada is officially now classified as the LONELY PLANET as no one is able to enter the country. Those who have gone out of the country are no longer able to return back. The current citizens are nnow "LONELY"
3. Those who gave there Passports for stamping to the Canadian Embassies way back in 2013 have had their passports expired.
4. The Canadian Government has just finished tweeting for the 20045th time.
5. Twitter has become the official language of Canada.
6. PAFSO's Bad-Faith Bargaining Complaint against the Government of Canada has just had its 3rd hearing and the public is impressed.
7. The Canadian Government again releases the statement 'The government will continue to bargain with PAFSO in good faith to reach a reasonable settlement that is fair to workers and taxpayers.'
8. There is an advisory from CIC that due to PAFSO union currently taking strike action, CIC continues to closely monitor the situation. CIC advices people to apply for VISA as early as possible In fact for children the parents can apply as soon as the child is born.

The PAFSO is filing bad faith complaints, the Government is in Good faith, and the general public do not know where to put its faith.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sunnysport

harry7to192000

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2011
AOR Received.
29-4-2011
IELTS Request
initialy sent
File Transfer...
sometimes in april
Med's Request
12-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
12-3-2013
sunnysport said:
Its July 2015, the PAFSO strike has just completed its two years and we all are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of the same. the following are the changes in the past two years :-
1. The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers has now been renamed as the UNProfessional Association of Foreign Service Officers.
2. Canada is officially now classified as the LONELY PLANET as no one is able to enter the country. Those who have gone out of the country are no longer able to return back. The current citizens are nnow "LONELY"
3. Those who gave there Passports for stamping to the Canadian Embassies way back in 2013 have had their passports expired.
6. PAFSO's Bad-Faith Bargaining Complaint against the Government of Canada has just had its 3rd hearing and the public is impressed.
7. The Canadian Government again releases the statement 'The government will continue to bargain with PAFSO in good faith to reach a reasonable settlement that is fair to workers and taxpayers.'
8. There is an advisory from CIC that due to PAFSO union currently taking strike action, CIC continues to closely monitor the situation. CIC advices people to apply for VISA as early as possible In fact for children the parents can apply as soon as the child is born.

The PAFSO is filing bad faith complaints, the Government is in Good faith, and the general public do not know where to put its faith.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sunnysport
+1 for this post sunny ji .

bushido

Jan 5, 2013
sunnysport said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sunnysport
That's really funny..

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........