+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Vietnamese passport with international student visa stamp

Minh Truong

Mar 7, 2021
URGENT

Please help me kind people,
I lost my VN pssport with my visa stamp on it. I was just going to get a corona test and fly to Canada but now i cant.
I have a police lost passport form and have reapply for a new Vietnam passport.
HOW CAN I GET MY VISA STAMP AGAIN?

Warm regards

Minh Truong

Mar 7, 2021
Fyi
If your passport with a valid TRV is lost or stolen, you must first report you passport lost to the police, replace your passport. Once you have a new passport, you can apply for a new TRV. Include a letter of explanation that contains the police report number and a brief explanation why you are applying.
Thank you my brother. May i ask what TRV is and yes i have just received the stamp on the 5th of march and lost it on the same day/

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
URGENT

Please help me kind people,
I lost my VN pssport with my visa stamp on it. I was just going to get a corona test and fly to Canada but now i cant.
I have a police lost passport form and have reapply for a new Vietnam passport.
HOW CAN I GET MY VISA STAMP AGAIN?

Warm regards
That's terrible. You can get a new passport and reapply, but this will take a time. I would report the loss to Canadian embassy right away, to prevent someone else from using your passport and visa to get into Canada.

elkin

Mar 23, 2022
That's terrible. You can get a new passport and reapply, but this will take a time. I would report the loss to Canadian embassy right away, to prevent someone else from using your passport and visa to get into Canada.
Hi, i lost my passpoet with student visa. I already got report from police. I'm planning to get new passport from my country's embassy. So next step supposed to apply for new trv right? or first i should apply for new study permit then trv? I will be avoided to leave country after getting new stamp. If anyone has experience, or lots his/her passport then applied to trv and got new stamp. But the thing is i do have 3 semesters (2022 may will expiry) left after that i will be applying to work permit and get work visa as well. So after getting my new passport, do i need apply for TRV or wait for next year to graduate and apply to work visa and get work permit. I wont be able to travel out of canada, cuz i do have classes during this period.