+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOST VIETNAM PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP!! PLEASE HELP ME

Minh Truong

Mar 7, 2021
URGENT

Please help me kind people,
I lost my VN pssport with my visa stamp on it. I was just going to get a corona test and fly to Canada but now i cant.
I have a police lost passport form and have reapply for a new Vietnam passport.
HOW CAN I GET MY VISA STAMP AGAIN?

Warm regards

Minh Truong

Mar 7, 2021
URGENT

Please help me kind people,
I lost my VN pssport with my visa stamp on it. I was just going to get a corona test and fly to Canada but now i cant.
I have a police lost passport form and have reapply for a new Vietnam passport.
HOW CAN I GET MY VISA STAMP AGAIN?

Warm regards
Yes man but how can i?

Minh Truong

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry to hear that.
You need to apply for new visitor visa on gc key, put the new passport info, fill all the forms, put explanation, police lost passport and all the old visa info, pay the fee then wait again. It should be processed fast due to not many applications now due to covid but still at least 5 business days, I think.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
Thankyou you absolute legend. So i just need to redo the forms and pay the student visa fees again right?

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
Thankyou you absolute legend. So i just need to redo the forms and pay the student visa fees again right?
Yes, all the forms but add letter of explanation, police report etc... to let them know the situation.
Be sure to checked that you already had valid study permit and only apply to return to Canada in questionnaire.
After receive new stamp and fly to Canada, at port of entry you will need to provide all the papers, tell them why you replaced the passport, they will update your passport info and issue the correct study permit.

Last edited: