+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOST PR CARD: AWAITING PRTD

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
Hi all, I have submitted my dad's PRTD application on 30th Dec but no updates yet. I was wondering did you see any change in the status of the online PRTD application when you got PP submission request?

Last edited:

gsinghsethi

Jan 3, 2023
India
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Please see my previous reply on the thread, I have indicated my timeline. Has your dad been a PR for longer than 5 years? RO requirements do take longer.

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Hi all - I applied for a PRTD after losing my PR Card in a train theft in Brussels. I also lost my passport and US visa in the process. I traveled to India on an Emergency Certificate, and I am now awaiting PRTD. I applied on Dec 29 (am, EST) but haven't heard back anything from either the IRCC or Delhi High Commission.

I applied through the newly launched PR Portal, and I have been waiting for 6 working days so far.

Has anyone gone through this experience? I have urgent work in Canada for which I want to be back before the 25th. Does anyone know the typical processing time for the PRTD through Delhi for a lost PR card? Thank you very much. I will update my progress here.
@gsinghsethi If you lost your Indian passport, where and how did you apply emergency certificate to return back to India. How did you apply and got a new Indian passport. How much time it took to get Emergency certificate and passport?
I have a similar issue except that my passport was lost in Toronto, and I need to travel to India for an urgent personal matter.

KalRaTy

Feb 13, 2024
Hi All,
I need your help in getting the information about PRTD timeline. I come to india in September and lost my PRCard and realized just before the date of departure from india. So i have submitted my PRTD on January 25th under urgency as i was travelling with my 8 month baby. But did not received any update yet. I have uploaded all the residency proof and scanned copies of the necessary documents. The only document i have not uploaded properly is my old passport stamped pages. Is this the reasons that the processing is getting delayed.
Need advice please help.