+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost pay stubs

sammi_0906

Dec 12, 2016
Hi,

I received a message requesting additional documents such as paystubs, ROE and other official documentation in support of work experience.
I lost my old pay stubs from 2015. What should I do?
I asked my office to provided me with history of pay stubs.. would that be okay?

My first application was cancelled due to incomplete police check documents, and i really don't want this one cancelled again. :(

Please help me!!

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
In which program are you in? Which are the required documents? Your company should have official documents for you for sure. Bank statements or tax return, probably you also have some efficient documents. Not every country has pay stubs systeme and we do not have to keep them, so I do not understand why IRCC asks pay stubs from you.

sammi_0906

Dec 12, 2016
In which program are you in? Which are the required documents? Your company should have official documents for you for sure. Bank statements or tax return, probably you also have some efficient documents. Not every country has pay stubs systeme and we do not have to keep them, so I do not understand why IRCC asks pay stubs from you.
CEC inland. I already uploaded notice of assessment (tax) for 2015 and T4a for 2016. And they are still asking for pay stubs.
Maybe i should have uploaded T4a for 2015.
Thanks for the reply!

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
T4 and NOA are required. Yes, you should have sent both for both years. But the company can give you detailed documents about your salary,hours. I hope those would be good for you. Do you have bank statements about your salary?

sammi_0906

Dec 12, 2016
T4 and NOA are required. Yes, you should have sent both for both years. But the company can give you detailed documents about your salary,hours. I hope those would be good for you. Do you have bank statements about your salary?
No I don't have bank statements. Should I go to my bank for it?? My office told me they would give me history of payrolls. Do I still need bank statements?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
No I don't have bank statements. Should I go to my bank for it?? My office told me they would give me history of payrolls. Do I still need bank statements?
Bank statment would be an easy way to proof your salary. If you have other option that is fine. But if you have T4 and NOA, attach them also again. Both for both year.that is the best.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I am seconding @sandra02 over here, please attach Bank Statements, T4, NOA, History of Payrolls(which your company said they can provide) for both years 2015 and 2016. Its always better to sent complete docs rather than sending one doc for one specific year and two docs for another.

Reactions: sandra02