+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost passport copies for medical request - Paksitan

May 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I am in a difficult situation. I got medical request and they have asked me to bring CNIC (national identity card) and passport photocopies. Unfortunately, I donot have any passport photocopies and my passport is with embassy. As far as I know they are very strict about this requirement and they donot let you have a medical exam without passport copy. What should i do?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone, I am in a difficult situation. I got medical request and they have asked me to bring CNIC (national identity card) and passport photocopies. Unfortunately, I donot have any passport photocopies and my passport is with embassy. As far as I know they are very strict about this requirement and they donot let you have a medical exam without passport copy. What should i do?
You must send a Case Specific Enquiry/ IRCC web form to the Abu Dhabi visa office to return your passport for the medicals. Do mention you are not cancelling your visa application + you will submit the passport whenever the visa office requests it.

The negative in this is it could take even up to 30 days to get a response/your passport to be returned through VFS/VAC and you could miss the 30 days deadline for your medicals