+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost passport and visa, want to return to Canada URGENT!!!!

zjdxxx

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, I need some help! I am a Chinese working in Ottawa, and I am in France for one month, my passport was stolen and so is the canadian visa. My flight to Canada is in one month, and the chinese embassy will only issue me some temporary travel document. So can I return to Cadana? Or can I go to the Canadian embassy to ask for a replacement of visa using the temporary travel document? I have photocopies of important docuemnts, like passport and visa and work permit. Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zjdxxx said:
Hi, I need some help! I am a Chinese working in Ottawa, and I am in France for one month, my passport was stolen and so is the canadian visa. My flight to Canada is in one month, and the chinese embassy will only issue me some temporary travel document. So can I return to Cadana? Or can I go to the Canadian embassy to ask for a replacement of visa using the temporary travel document? I have photocopies of important docuemnts, like passport and visa and work permit. Thank you!

Without a new passport (not a travel document) Paris will probably not issue you a new TRV.