+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Original CoPR before landing - Urgent, please help!

Hodanagah

Mar 29, 2018
Hi. Seems that my CoPR was misplaced between my lawyer consultant and me and I travel to toronto next week on 11 March. My lawyer said I could use a copy of the CoPR which I have when I land at the POE. I emailed the Abu Dhabi visa office where the document was issued, still waiting for their reply. I have my passport and the immigration visa on it, the only thing missing is CoPR.

I am on a time crunch since my flight is booked and paid for and really want to know if anyone out there was in a similar situation and passed through the POE with a copy of the CoPR?

Thanks,
Hoda

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi. Seems that my CoPR was misplaced between my lawyer consultant and me and I travel to toronto next week on 11 March. My lawyer said I could use a copy of the CoPR which I have when I land at the POE. I emailed the Abu Dhabi visa office where the document was issued, still waiting for their reply. I have my passport and the immigration visa on it, the only thing missing is CoPR.

I am on a time crunch since my flight is booked and paid for and really want to know if anyone out there was in a similar situation and passed through the POE with a copy of the CoPR?

Thanks,
Hoda
1. Your lawyer/consultant is incorrect. You will not be "landed" with a copy of the COPR. You need an original.