+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost my passport

VamsiV

Jun 7, 2019
I lost my passport. I got my PR visa approved Very recently. But unfortunately, I have lost it just a few days before my travel date. I have already applied for a new passport. What is the process for getting my new passport re-stamped?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I lost my passport. I got my PR visa approved Very recently. But unfortunately, I have lost it just a few days before my travel date. I have already applied for a new passport. What is the process for getting my new passport re-stamped?
Perhaps Sr. can guide better on this but IMO, you need to reach out the CIC using IRCC Web Form, providing your UCI number along with scan of your passport lost FIR.
CIC will analyse the case and will re-send you the PPR. The last Visa date of travel, as per my understanding, will be same as it was in the earlier passport.

VamsiV

Jun 7, 2019
What should I answer for the question, “ choose the visa office processing your application”? And “Is your application being processed outside Canada”?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi , I too lost my passport with VISA, how did you get stamp back on the passport? I tried several times contacting IRCC using webform they never asked me to provide passport again for stamping. time is running out of COPR. Please tell me how did you manage it.