+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost my job

ekamsingh11

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, I am on work permit and working with a store in abbortsford from last two years on full time basic. Few months back the owner gave employment to a student on 20 hours a week basis. Now the owner and the student are trying to kick me out. Right now I am only working 3 days a week and the student works for 5 days. In the paystubs and documents owner shows 20 hours and pay him the rest by cash. I want to file a complaint regarding this. I contacted Immigration office and they gave me a phone no. which I tried calling but it does not work. Now they gave me an email id and send my complaint on the email. Can some one guide me where I can lodge a complaint for this. Plz guide me what to do. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am on work permit and working with a store in abbortsford from last two years on full time basic. Few months back the owner gave employment to a student on 20 hours a week basis. Now the owner and the student are trying to kick me out. Right now I am only working 3 days a week and the student works for 5 days. In the paystubs and documents owner shows 20 hours and pay him the rest by cash. I want to file a complaint regarding this. I contacted Immigration office and they gave me a phone no. which I tried calling but it does not work. Now they gave me an email id and send my complaint on the email. Can some one guide me where I can lodge a complaint for this. Plz guide me what to do. Thanks
Did you post under another name? Feel like I answered a very similar question.