+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost IELTS report

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,

I am in the process of submitting post NOI documents for OINP. One item is the IELTS test report. I took the test and got the good scores, but the report was lost in mail.

According to IELTS policy they can't produce a second report to any test taker. They can send the report directly to Canadian immigration authorities though. I have a screen grab when I enquired my score online which clearly shows my scores, date of test, name, and report number. I also have all the communications with the test agency regarding my loss of IELTS reports.

The question I need advise is - I just need to make sure Ontario immigration authority understand that I don't have the test report copy to upload. I can ask IELTS to send them a report ASAP. Would that be enough?

Thanks!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If IELTS sends your TRF to Ontario, then that is your best bet. If you send a screenshot and emails, it is Ontario's discretion to accept it or not. It depends on how understanding or brutal Ontario can be. If Ontario is understanding, they will accept what IELTS provides. If they are brutal, they will say it's not their problem that IELTS lost it. It is your duty to give us what we need.

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
xpressentry said:
If IELTS sends your TRF to Ontario, then that is your best bet. If you send a screenshot and emails, it is Ontario's discretion to accept it or not. It depends on how understanding or brutal Ontario can be. If Ontario is understanding, they will accept what IELTS provides. If they are brutal, they will say it's not their problem that IELTS lost it. It is your duty to give us what we need.
Seems like it. Thanks!