+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost/destroyed travel Document

lyfewithmoore

Apr 6, 2021
Has anyone applied for citizenship while they have lost the travel document they used to come to Canada with?unfortunately i lost all my documents in a house fire.how should i go about explaining this to them. i can write a letter of explanation, i have a copy of the bio page too.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone applied for citizenship while they have lost the travel document they used to come to Canada with?unfortunately i lost all my documents in a house fire.how should i go about explaining this to them. i can write a letter of explanation, i have a copy of the bio page too.
Did you not apply for new travel document after losing the last one?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
You explain exactly how you explained here. House fire. Add supporting documents like police report and the bio page. If you did not apply for a replacement passport, include this information in your LOE.