+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost CoPR

ntkotian

Jan 24, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Can you advise how long did the whole process take to happen? I have my flight booked to Toronto in 8 days next Wednesday 11 March. I am panicking and not sure what to expect. I only have a copy of the CoPR and not the original.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks
Hi
Can you please advise what steps have you taken for lost copr?

Jace H

Dec 3, 2021
Can someone help me with this as well. I’m the same situation lost my COPR before landing and no idea what to do.

Last edited:

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father :
Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA -
will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,

my email ID is : alloukik007@yahoo.com

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father :
Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),

Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??

Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??

What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?

Mother has a Valid Super VISA -
will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?

Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?

Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?

Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost

Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent

Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST

Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,