+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost and looking for suggestions!

jk1994

Jan 30, 2023
Hey folks ,

I am in Canada , and my wife is in India. I added her as my co applicant to PR in May. We both received approval emails and I got eCoPR on Jan 14.

I am not sure what to expect next for my wife and when to expect it ? Please advise.It's been over 3 weeks and she still hasn't received any information.is there a way to get in touch with IRCC ? Please advise. TIA

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
When they sent you the portal request did you tell them your dependent was outside Canada? Give IRCC a call and raise a webform for them to sent the ready for visa request. This will allow your wife to submit her passport to the nearest embassy for travel visa and COPR.

jk1994

Jan 30, 2023
Yes , i mentioned my dependent was out of country .I tracked our application on the new tracker ! Seems like she got her COpr as well but not sure where to look it up . What's the best route to contact ircc ? I try calling them , but call gets dropped if I click to speak to an agent.

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
Yes , i mentioned my dependent was out of country .I tracked our application on the new tracker ! Seems like she got her COpr as well but not sure where to look it up . What's the best route to contact ircc ? I try calling them , but call gets dropped if I click to speak to an agent.
You have to keep trying to reach them via phone. I placed the call at exactly 7:58 this morning and was able to connect at 8. I hear calling at 8 is generally a good time to get them. All the best & hope she gets it soon!