+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking to immigrate to Canada? Watch this video.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw this movie...problem...is doctor from other countries cant get job right after landing....he has to pass the local exam to bring his level of education...equals to canadian doctors...so...same thing for engineers...and...other professional...some dont upgrade their education level to get into canadian stream...thats a problem.

pickednotes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
What is then, the definition of "level of education"? Canada's extra two education levels in primary and secondary education? I beg to differ. There is no such thing. That is just a cover to hide the rampant discrimination. FYI, I graduated with 12 levels of primary and secondary education in my country. And as a professional myself, we all possess a level of education that is of world-class caliber. The books and references we use are of updated information, innovations and evidence-based. Same as what Canada utilize. In lay man's term, a human bone, muscle, tissue, nerves, blood vessels - are all the same. Whether Caucasian, Black, Asian, etc... we all look alike underneath the integumentaries. Practices and standards are the only factors are the issues in question. As well as the sheer impossibility of practicing one's profession in the "land of opportunity".

And passing the local exams? No problem! I passed the damn thing recently with little effort. And I am pretty sure a LOT of foreign professionals can accomplish this feat. Why? Because we're the BEST of what we do. What ticks us off is the unfair pressure from the regulatory bodies here. Again, another ploy to conceal discrimination. Has anyone noticed the bulk of recent "changes" in the rules and guidelines of these agencies? Nothing more but to give utter difficulties to newcomers.

I agree with you regarding people don't get what they want because they don't lift a finger to do so. True - and it is a no-brainer. The answer is quite obvious here. But have you ever wondered why? Some individuals settle for mediocrity because of countless factors. Most of this is survival AND discrimination.

todayshow

Mar 4, 2014
I don't know about doctors but I have never seen an American or British engineer who got his degree in the US or UK taking another exam to work as an engineer in Canada. Canada just doesn't want to give good jobs to immigrants from Asia or somewhere.

pickednotes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
todayshow said:
I don't know about doctors but I have never seen an American or British engineer who got his degree in the US or UK taking another exam to work as an engineer in Canada. Canada just doesn't want to give good jobs to immigrants from Asia or somewhere.
Exactly sir. Because we are a threat to them.